Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read on another site somewhere that Saturn cancelled the Outlook
I found this very unlikely since the Outlook was included in the commercial that aired during the olympics, but i go to saturn.com and notice that the Outlook is now mysteriously missing from the whole line-up including future vehicles. It was in the future vehicle section last time i checked along with the sky aura and vue greenline...but not now
Has anyone heard what is up with this? It seems a little late in the game to drop it altogether and lose the investment..maybe GM is gonna still produce it with a different badge..i dunno...If anyone hears anything about this i would like to know because i thought it looked like a promising vehicle...I am also pretty interested in the Aura....hope it doesnt pull a houdini also...or the sky for that matter..lol

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Actually i guess that is the Vue redline in commercial ..not sure...all i was really focusing on was the sky at the time

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Yep Vue Redline

Over on Saturnfans they say the Outlook cancellation is pure myth.

As for the Aura I believe they already have the production start dates listed somewhere...I think it was end of July

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
reedred said:
No, it wasn't. No images of it have been released yet.
There don't have to be images for a vehicle for it to be in the future vehicles section. The Sky & Aura have been there for a very long time.

·
Registered
411 Posts
Astronomer said:
i read on another site somewhere that Saturn cancelled the Outlook
I found this very unlikely since the Outlook was included in the commercial that aired during the olympics, but i go to saturn.com and notice that the Outlook is now mysteriously missing from the whole line-up including future vehicles. It was in the future vehicle section last time i checked along with the sky aura and vue greenline...but not now
Has anyone heard what is up with this? It seems a little late in the game to drop it altogether and lose the investment..maybe GM is gonna still produce it with a different badge..i dunno...If anyone hears anything about this i would like to know because i thought it looked like a promising vehicle...I am also pretty interested in the Aura....hope it doesnt pull a houdini also...or the sky for that matter..lol
HAHA,.. what??

:nono:

It never said anything about the Outlook on the main site except for this place in the bottom left of the main Saturn.com webpage:

"Latest News & Offers"
Saturn grows with Outlook

and if you arrow over, its still there. :lol:

Newbs :jester:

Plus,.. they already spent alot on the preproduction that we see in spy shots.

it's ok,.. can be forgiven,..:cheers:this time.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
brentil said:
There don't have to be images for a vehicle for it to be in the future vehicles section. The Sky & Aura have been there for a very long time.
I think he meant pictures... Saturn using "images" for car ordering is confusing the issue... :D

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
I think he meant pictures... Saturn using "images" for car ordering is confusing the issue... :D
Duh, me stupid. :banghead:

hehehe my bad. It's hard to keep track of everything going on here, solforum, and gtoforum where I'm a mod now too. 2000+ posts a day of insanity!!! :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
Yeah, I did. I totally forgot about the ordering process while I posted that. Sorry!

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Astronomer said:
Actually i guess that is the Vue redline in commercial ..not sure...all i was really focusing on was the sky at the time
Well there was a SUV in that Commerical that was being unveiled. Does anyone know what vehicle that is?

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,569 Posts
richmcc said:
Well there was a SUV in that Commerical that was being unveiled. Does anyone know what vehicle that is?
There are two different commercials... one is a Saturn only commercial, where there is an Aura, SKY and VUE driving down the highway at the end. That is the one most are talking about.

The one you are talking about is a general GM commercial showing the GREAT designs all divisions are releasing. I only saw this one once... and I do think that one is the Outlook... However it could be the the Buick Enclave. Since only the lower part was visible as the cover was drawn up, and that it was so fast... it was hard to tell.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts