Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
you guys remind me of the early days on the SolForum when we used to have fun. :glol:
Good one Solli!!!!! Bahahahahahaha!!!

Snort Chuckle Giggle
:rofl::kick::rofl:

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Hey you guys can take it or leave it... Sometimes it's hard to read the real posts in between Betty Boop drinking a martini and a woman dressed as superman.
I'm not sure which woman dressed as superman pic you're talking about, but I believe I attended a Halloween Kappa event in KY. That event included a costume party and one of the owners was dressed like Clark Kent/Superman.

So if that's the pic...then what's wrong with some camaraderie between members? We all have the car in common right? From my observations based on meeting many other forum members, it's a certain type of person that buys these cars for the most part. Therefore many of us have similar personalities and we get along extremely well. Every now and then, someone throws in something fun to break up the monotony. I don't think it's all bad. I agree that when it's keeps going and totally disrupts a thread it's not right, but a post here and there makes for more interesting reading.

Ahh...it's been a long time since the Sky Side has been spicy! :eek:

·
Premium Member
617 Posts
Now that's what I really wanted to see!!!!

...here ya' go, Judi baby.....i appreciate a broad with a good sense of humor:thumbs::lol:
A bunch of tu-tu fat belly:ack:Russians dancing in the snow!!!!!:barf: Check out the sign in the background. It's always good to clean out the system once and a while.

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
No Fair...

Hey!
No fair..all us girls get to see is some Big ole guys in tu-tus and you get pretty young starlets?? HA!
Hmmm... heres one for us forum gals..:D

:eek:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Hey!
No fair..all us girls get to see is some Big ole guys in tu-tus and you get pretty young starlets?? HA!
Hmmm... heres one for us forum gals..:D

:eek:
Well, did you think they were going to show pictures of some guys with six packs while the best they had to offer is an over fed kegger. :glol:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Well, did you think they were going to show pictures of some guys with six packs while the best they had to offer is an over fed kegger. :glol:
Wow! :eek:

That guy has enjoyed some beverage! :cheers:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Wow! :eek:

That guy has enjoyed some beverage! :cheers:
Nah! I think he just got drunk and accidentally swallowed a medicine ball:lol:

·
Registered
300 Posts
:nono: Seriously people - Jay is right, we all should straighten up and stop all of this tomfoolery and silliness - this is a serious forum about serious topics. Shame on all of you.

Now I need to go give the baby his bottle

and put him somewhere

while I cook dinner...

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
....here's an image I overuse about three or four times a day:lol::thumbs:

Attachments

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
So do ya think we've driven poor RAJay over the edge yet?:lol:
Nah, we haven't even had the Anjelina Jolie plastic surgery lookalike contest yet--

[/URL][/IMG]

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Whoa!!!! I was on my lunchbreak man! :ack: Oh well, I shouldn't have been eating White Castles anyway.:lol:
White Castles are the perfect lunch on the run food---no chewing, just pop 'em in your mouth, throw your head back and they just slide on down:lol:

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
...have a nice day, RA:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
White Castles are the perfect lunch on the run food---no chewing, just pop 'em in your mouth, throw your head back and they just slide on down:lol:

Problem is that that's not half as fast as they slide out.

·
First 2000 Senior Member
635 Posts
Problem is that that's not half as fast as they slide out.

That's why they always have pay toilets--a huge profit center.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts