Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Surfing around this evening and found this link at Saturn.com to download owner manuals for most (all?) Saturn automobiles manufactured since 2004. I know the question of owner manual availability comes up from time-to-time and it looks like Saturn finally decided to post ‘em up. I downloaded all Sky manuals just to have them on hand.

Link: Saturn | Saturn Vehicle Owners Manuals

Edit (1/20/10): The original files are too large for skyroadster.com. But . . . in the event the original website closes down send me a PM and I'll shoot you the entire manual in a .pdf format.

Manuals available:
Sky 2007
Sky 2008
Sky 2009
Solstice 2006
Solstice 2007
Solstice 2008
Solstice 2009

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
4,853 Posts
The Yahoo portal will be shut down on 10/1/09, so I've downloaded the three years of Sky manuals for future reference. 2007 and 2009 are attached. Fear not the zip files as I had to compress them to fit within the forum size limits. The 2008 manual is about the same number of pages but for some reason twice the filesize so I couldn't attach it. Once I find a solution I'll get that one up too. :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
reedred is correct. Better get 'em quick.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Thanks reedred for being on top of this. I suspect a lot things Saturn and SKY in particular, may become scarce...

I had to split the manual into 3 parts due to the size limitation imposed on file uploads.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks for the posts everyone, I have downloaded all three as well. We can all start a sort of a digital library for all things SKY.
:agree: True...got the pdf. :yay: THANX. Now...if we could only locate the dealer's REPAIR manual. Is THAT available, not necessarily free...just available at all?
I called my dealership and they were not aware if it was available to Saturn owners. :skep:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Many thanks for the owner's manual. I'm a newbie here. Have just purchased a 2007 Opel GT in Warsaw Poland. Great car, however, am considering moving back to Canada sometime in the future...Does anyone know if the OPEL GT 2007 meets North American Safety and emission standards? So far as I can see, the opel needs reflectors on front sides... I believe it is pretty much the same all over as the Skyredline... Opel has the rear red fog light as well. I shall call the officials in Canada, this week, to find out if I can bring it to Canada and what the costs are...I shall post what I learn here later this week. Last question... How much horse power increase will I get if I upgrade the exhaust to a true dual exhaust?

·
Registered
307 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Owners Manual is nice to have but any leads on a REPAIR Manual - or how to remove interior componets (w/o guessing)?

ArtistBob . . . over

·
7,019 Posts
Owners Manual is nice to have but any leads on a REPAIR Manual - or how to remove interior componets (w/o guessing)?

ArtistBob . . . over
You would need to get the 3 books "GM M-Car Service Manuals" in order to be able to find out how to do that type of work. They are costly but good to have...

·
Premium Member
623 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,223 Posts
1 - 20 of 30 Posts