Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There has been a ton of discussion on the forum about the different wheel choices. FINALLY yesterday at Downer's Grove we had all three clean in one place.

Posted in this order, Painted, Polished, Chrome.

Hope this might help anybody trying to decide.

Attachments

·
Registered
540 Posts
I ordered chrome but what I really want is to have all three change them daily. Sorta like a closet full of shoes:D I am really shocked at how shiney the polished wheels are. I love chrome but makes me wonder if its really worth the price difference ?????:confused:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dolph4golf said:
NOTHING beats the shine of Chrome! Randy
Is that a "Donny Baker" reference from the Bob & Tom show?
I Swear to GOD it is!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
With the Yellow -- painted is the right choice. As one guy told me -- on this car the paint is the chrome...:thumbs:

·
Registered
692 Posts
I have painted ones on my Pony GT, I like the chrome ones though, they are blinding with a dark paint scheme:cool:
Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
Registered
669 Posts
ineedmorebotox said:
I ordered chrome but what I really want is to have all three change them daily. Sorta like a closet full of shoes:D I am really shocked at how shiney the polished wheels are. I love chrome but makes me wonder if its really worth the price difference ?????:confused:
I like the idea of all three...ok...three sets of tires, three sets of wheels...if money and time just weren't factors...:)

·
Registered
66 Posts
I ordred the polished and, after seeing all 3 side by side, I'm happy with my choice.

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Great post. Thanks! I still think the Chrome wheels are the best for the Chili Pepper Red Sky. I hope I'm right.:D

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
rick112 said:
Great post. Thanks! I still think the Chrome wheels are the best for the Chili Pepper Red Sky. I hope I'm right.:D
I am a CHROME kind of guy, you will be very HAPPY with your choice!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I still like the chrome myself.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
CHROMIES..........FER SURE :thumbs:

·
Registered
304 Posts
I have the polished, but I like the chrome the best. The difference was not enough for me to wait until chrome was taken off constraint though.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
After seeing them all side by side -- still very, very happy with painted on my yellow... As was mentioned more than once -- On that car the color is the chrome.

But that's me....

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have a dumb question.

I thought the choice when you purchase a Sky is the standard "painted" or the Chrome for $795 extra. I know with the Solstice you can get the "polished" for about $500, too. Is that a choice with the Sky?

·
Registered
482 Posts
SkyBos said:
I have a dumb question.

I thought the choice when you purchase a Sky is the standard "painted" or the Chrome for $795 extra. I know with the Solstice you can get the "polished" for about $500, too. Is that a choice with the Sky?
The polished were offered in March due to the constraints on chrome.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
I love my chrome ones...... shiny...SkyBaby-07

1 - 20 of 45 Posts