Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always heard of parallel universes but never believed until now. I have read several posts about the "bad" service in Richmond. So bad that these people, well actually 2 people, decide to go 70 miles away to buy a car. On the other hand I had the best experience buying a car that I ever had at Saturn of Richmond. These experiences are exact opposites, except that we all got sang to by the staff, so I submit that there is a good Richmond Saturn and a parallel bad Richmond Saturn. Boy I am glad fate put me at the good one!

·
Registered
517 Posts
HotSky said:
I've always heard of parallel universes but never believed until now. I have read several posts about the "bad" service in Richmond. So bad that these people, well actually 2 people, decide to go 70 miles away to buy a car. On the other hand I had the best experience buying a car that I ever had at Saturn of Richmond. These experiences are exact opposites, except that we all got sang to by the staff, so I submit that there is a good Richmond Saturn and a parallel bad Richmond Saturn. Boy I am glad fate put me at the good one!
it is a lot of sour grapes from those who did not get the car. the dealership did the right thing selling to you, but recognize the reason, you are attractive looking and good advertising and they designed the sky for women like you.

someone with a picture of a ten-year-old boy giving the finger for an avatar is NOT the type of customer they want driving their new vehicle.

the sky is effeminant, but so are some guys.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
skyepilot said:
it is a lot of sour grapes from those who did not get the car. the dealership did the right thing selling to you, but recognize the reason, you are attractive looking and good advertising and they designed the sky for women like you.

someone with a picture of a ten-year-old boy giving the finger for an avatar is NOT the type of customer they want driving their new vehicle.

Sir I do not like your attitude. Now I know that you have just started posting here on this forum. If you keep up that attitude then you will be reported to Kappaman as not having the ability to get along with others. Thank you, Skip....

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
skyepilot said:

Seems you are effeminant since you seem to know alot about the subject

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Skip said:
Sir I do not like your attitude. Now I know that you have just started posting here on this forum. If you keep up that attitude then you will be reported to Kappaman as not having the ability to get along with others. Thank you, Skip....
Skip, already done :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
skyepilot said:

1. You don't know the process of buying a car.
2. You don't know the process of selling a car.
3. You don't know the demographic... I tried to find the info, but forgot where it is...
4. You saw one members SKY around town, and know she has one... you don't know that status of the others.
5. You are assuming that because she has a SKY already and is a female, she is superior to others here?!?!?! What an assumption. What about all the males that already have theirs???
6. Just remember, the stores don't care who is in the SKY's they sell... they just want to sell them...
7. Based on your posts, you are not even on a list for a SKY, you don't have a deposit down on a SKY... meaning you could use help from forum members to find one if you don't want to wait a year to get one. Meaning you should be nice... not condescending.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
skyepilot said:

Can you say...TROLL!!! :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Skip said:
I actually think it is a female... based on two things... the name is spelled skyepilot... the added e makes it feminine...

Their assumption that it is a woman's car... and wants one.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
TodaresqSL2, was thinking the same thing

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Skip said:
Thanks little darlin.....Skip...:cool:
My pleasure sweetie. Anything to help out my fellow Sky Buds :thumbs:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
todaresqSL2 said:
1. You don't know the process of buying a car.
2. You don't know the process of selling a car.
3. You don't know the demographic... I tried to find the info, but forgot where it is...
4. You saw one members SKY around town, and know she has one... you don't know that status of the others.
5. You are assuming that because she has a SKY already and is a female, she is superior to others here?!?!?! What an assumption. What about all the males that already have theirs???
6. Just remember, the stores don't care who is in the SKY's they sell... they just want to sell them...
7. Based on your posts, you are not even on a list for a SKY, you don't have a deposit down on a SKY... meaning you could use help from forum members to find one if you don't want to wait a year to get one. Meaning you should be nice... not condescending.
Thank you very much. This is a good forum and I hate to see it with Bad Apples floating around......Skip....

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
HotSky said:
I know nothing of the Richmond Dealer. I can only tell you of my experience with parrallel universes with my dealership.

My original Saturn Dealer had previous leased two and purchased two cars from. I thought I would never buy another car from someone else. Not to repeat a story most overheard too many times, with the Sky they became arrogant and greedy. They also screwed up my deposit, which I had to stop payment on the check. Which they never even apolgized for.

Now I know that there are people on this list who have a different experience with them and are buying there Sky from them. They also may have different expectations of how a dealership should act.

If you go to the Richmond dealer for your Sky I hope you have a positive experience. Be aware that having a car that is this high in demand has changed how some dealers and/or sales people treat customers.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
skyepilot said:

Skyepilot,
I dont think thats right. I got the car because I was first and persistent and willing to write a check any time for it.
And as for it being just a womans car, you got to be kidding, its perfect for a man or woman.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
skyepilot said:
look at it, it is a girl's car. no man would drive around it that.
Make an appointment for an eye doctor...

It has attraction for everyone except people with narrow minds...

·
Registered
256 Posts
hmmmmm couldn't find a dealership with any left huh? I'll see you this summer in your neon with the primer painted spoiler.

skyepilot said:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
skyepilot said:
My dad used to say "Some people talk out their ass because their mouth knows better". I think that this is the time. Skip....:cool:

·
Registered
517 Posts
face it, it is girl's car, it is effeminant.

the car you drive is a choice you make that says something about you. guys driving skys just look funny.

you guys go get something macho.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
MrJester said:
hmmmmm couldn't find a dealership with any left huh? I'll see you this summer in your neon with the primer painted spoiler.
:lol: Not that was a good one, loved it :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 55 Posts