Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Delear ordered a new parking light assembly for left front, original was loose and fastener would not hold it tight. Will have it replaced tomorrow along with tail lights which were scratched during detail!!!! Parts were second day delivery. My dealer is great in correcting things as quickly as possible:thumbs:

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
As they should. I can't imagine how many more vehicles you would have to buy from them for someone to start meeting you at the front door with a hug and fresh cup of coffee. :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
As they should. I can't imagine how many more vehicles you would have to buy from them for someone to start meeting you at the front door with a hug and fresh cup of coffee. :jester:
I thought he already got hugs and cups of coffe when he goes there. Ernest git outa them donuts....Skip...:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
129 Posts
Speaking of those doughnuts at the Saturn Dealers, you remember that add saturn put out about the guy who loved their doughnuts? It cracks me up everytime i see it. anyways, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ol8__ifEevI

enjoy:)

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts

·
Registered
276 Posts
The local Saturn dealers have free donuts and coffee, the one in Pembroke Pines where I got my RL, skips on the donuts.....guess the $299 added on dealer fee is not enough to cover them!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts