Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I noticed this past weekend that when the top is up and parked with the front end facing down that in a rain storm a lake forms between the rear window and the two humps on the rear deck lid. The water didn't migrate into the trunk area but it may be advisable to park with the front end facing up hill. Has anyone else noticed this?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
some have reported the same over on the sol forum. A few even reported that letting that water sit there for to long allowed it to start leaking into the trunk.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Jayne said:
I noticed this past weekend that when the top is up and parked with the front end facing down that in a rain storm a lake forms between the rear window and the two humps on the rear deck lid. The water didn't migrate into the trunk area but it may be advisable to park with the front end facing up hill. Has anyone else noticed this?
It has been mentioned. While the seals may be OK -- I think a word to the wise about parking on a bit of a slope is a good idea.
I don't think you'll see water in the trunk (good drainage system) but I worry about getting under the window...:willy:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Jayne said:

Mine is not allowed to be outside in the rain.

·
Registered
422 Posts
MCsky said:
Mine is not allowed to be outside in the rain.
Buy a diecast model and store it in a closed glass cabinet in your living room :jester:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts