Saturn Sky Forum banner
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Saturn Sky
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
That code indicates a problem with the pump motor in the Electronic Brake Control Module, so replacing the part you are looking for is the only indicated solution. With luck, @Hoosier GXP will have the part you need.
Thanks for your input, I have searched every where for the part. My wife and have spent 2 day calling and searching the internet hopefully @Hoosier GXP has the part.
Thank you for your input. I hope he has the part also.

·
Registered
Bright Yellow Sky
43 Posts
If you are still looking for the EBCM (Electronic Brake Control Module #25810528), I believe I have found one for sale on Amazon. They seem to be selling it for $373 not including shipping. I had also found a listing on Ebay but at a less desirable price of $549. I will provide links for both of the listings below. I hope this helps your search if you have not found your part yet, Good Luck.

Amazon Listing
Ebay Listing

·
Registered
2009 Saturn Sky
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
If you are still looking for the EBCM (Electronic Brake Control Module #25810528), I believe I have found one for sale on Amazon. They seem to be selling it for $373 not including shipping. I had also found a listing on Ebay but at a less desirable price of $549. I will provide links for both of the listings below. I hope this helps your search if you have not found your part yet, Good Luck.

Amazon Listing
Ebay Listing
they say they have them but they don’t you pay up front then you have to bug Amazon to take the charge off your account after you have spent a lot of time on the phone with their supplier who tells you they have not done business with Amazon for years. Be very careful when you try to order these parts from anyone - call whoever is supplying the parts before you order.
Thanks for your concern

21 - 23 of 23 Posts