Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hello,

I am interested in a right window switch for my 09 redline. Do you happen to have one?

I'll be in Baltimore on Thursday & Friday of this week.

MPG

·
Registered
189 Posts
Need Passenger side window switch, possibly headlights, center arm rest, seat slips(depends on colors), door panels(also depends on colors), and possible parts of turbo assembly?
Tulip panels, and what color/condition are the tops in?
PM me =)

·
Registered
36 Posts
I read this post a day or so ago and was thinking about what parts to get but couldn't think of anything. Well...30min ago I hit a freakin deer!!!!! Luckily it wasn't that bad. Minor damage to the front bumper the size of a dime I think I will live with, but the deer must have banged in the front driver side fog lamp assembly because the fog lamp wire snapped in half and the turn signal bulb wont lock in the housing anymore. Also it seems to have broken a tab somewhere because the whole assembly is loose now.

I would be interested in purchasing the front left driver side fog light assembly. GM part number: 15258983

·
Registered
1 Posts
picked up a few 08 redline sky's at the auction full part outs all oem parts one has 23k miles !! all big heavy parts are pick up only will ship smaller parts
Hello, I may be too late, I am looking for a fender panel (next to the battery, passenger side. If you have, what is the cost? Many thanks, Joe

·
Registered
30 Posts
Passenger-side small flap door with attached L-bracket on top of the tulip panel (the piece behind the seat that moves into vertical position when the top is raised and lies flat when it is stowed).
Thanks.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
I read this post a day or so ago and was thinking about what parts to get but couldn't think of anything. Well...30min ago I hit a freakin deer!!!!! Luckily it wasn't that bad. Minor damage to the front bumper the size of a dime I think I will live with, but the deer must have banged in the front driver side fog lamp assembly because the fog lamp wire snapped in half and the turn signal bulb wont lock in the housing anymore. Also it seems to have broken a tab somewhere because the whole assembly is loose now.

I would be interested in purchasing the front left driver side fog light assembly. GM part number: 15258983
i only have the housing no light..100

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Passenger-side small flap door with attached L-bracket on top of the tulip panel (the piece behind the seat that moves into vertical position when the top is raised and lies flat when it is stowed).
Thanks.
only selling the tulip as complete

·
Registered
2 Posts
Cupholder

I am in need of a cup holder for my Sky. Do you have one for sale? If so how much? My son lives close to you and he could pick it up.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Part Needs

Need passenger side front fender, and also the passenger side cupholder that flips out of the shift console. Please let me know. Thanks

21 - 40 of 71 Posts