Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have many parts from a 2007 Redline Manual Tranny. Some have been sold, others still available. DM me or reply here with requests..

Car has no hood and or front left fender or left lights - totaled. Other items available even tan rag top which I believe someone is looking for. Rims in good condition and I even had 8 original; rims

·
Super Moderator
5,759 Posts
I am looking for an underhood fuse block with all of the fuses and relays and as much of the associated wiring harness that is available.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Have the wiring harness as well as the under hood fuse block with all the fuses...
DM me an offer. The wiring harness is approx 400 as it took me 2 days to remove. Fuse box and fuses 100.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does not have the GM Cold Intake - Standard intake in the car

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Mstrjon32 - can you give me more details?? You can DM me

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Skynewbie
Yes still have the top - tan - Great condition. Make me an offer - The liner and top with the hardware usually go for 1,100 from an upholstery place. Will take much less - just make me an offer.

Seats are in good condition - Black and Tan - $175 for both

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can get a new top for $890 + shipping. I am interested in the seats, but won't have all the cash till the 27th (on fixed income only paid monthly). Would need to know about shipping to Yuma.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Jhavocc22. $150 for the standard air intake from engine to box

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there,

Do you have the driver's side brake caliper cooling duct (from front bumper to wheel fender liner)? And (and maybe most important), are you willing to ship abroad (Germany in my case)?

Regards,
JP

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hi there,

Do you have the driver's side brake caliper cooling duct (from front bumper to wheel fender liner)? And (and maybe most important), are you willing to ship abroad (Germany in my case)?

Regards,
JP
Yes and yes
50 usd + shipping to Germany.
Will go DHL .
DM me your info. I'll get you a quote and then send PayPal invoice

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 20 Posts