Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my 16 year old son took his date out a few weeks ago and somehow the PPM broke? Not sure how or why but it left me trying to figure out what to do, thanks to this forum, I got a handle on it and thanks to the guys before that got the recall going, I printed off my recall sheet went to my chevy dealership, now they only had it a week, but I picked it up today and they fixed it at no cost to me, They actually replaced the whole bottom seat cushion part#84447741 and you can really tell it's new foam. My car has 88.000 miles now. I was just excited it got fixed and want to thank those that came before and posted on this forum. Thanks. :)

Registered
Glad that you got it fixed and all.

However, you might want to mention to your son and his date that whatever they were doing to "somehow" break the PPM, they should maybe use a car that has a backseat instead...馃榿

Premium Member
You are one hell of a dad! When I was 16 my dad let me use his car to go out on a date but he was driving a Chevy Vega. Heck my son is 36 and I still haven't let him drive my Sky!

Registered
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
When questioned about the seat, he said "I was just driving" with that dumb look only a 16 year old boy can do. :) Seems my plan to assist them in keeping their hands to themselves some how backfired on me. What I need to find is a 2 door pickup with no bed and a fixed console. :0

Administrator
When questioned about the seat, he said "I was just driving" with that dumb look only a 16 year old boy can do. :) Seems my plan to assist them in keeping their hands to themselves some how backfired on me. What I need to find is a 2 door pickup with no bed and a fixed console. :0
If they can get up to mischief in a Sky, there is nothing on earth that would stop them. Maybe something like the '60s Batmobile, or Hot Wheels' "Splittin Image", with individual cockpits.

It is possible that the sensor was just ready to go, and would have failed regardless. It is also possible that she kneeled in the seat at some point to do something as innocent as wave to someone behind the car.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts