I placed my order so long ago I can't even remember which month it was. Got a call on 8/23 from my dealer stating that my R/L order was fianlly accepted. I got a call yesterday that the car (which is now in "manufacturing") will not be blt. until sometime in mid Nov. I live near the Detroit area and had been looking fwd to at least a few spirited days of driving prior to winter. Now I am really considering passing on the car and waiting until spring to pout a new order in. My exuberance with the car is really starting to wane. I have even had thoughts about a used Z3, new Miata or Mustang Conv. I just can't get geeked about a Japanese car and the Mustang doesn't really do it for me either. Perhaps I should just sit back and wait, but like I said, it has been a long road.