Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok. I have to get 30 posts to be able to upload pictures so i have to get busy.
Don't blame me if I post a bunch, make comments.
I named the car Peppy because I think the base Sky is. For everyone waiting, I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Don't touch my Peppy.
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
oakfarm said:
Ok. I have to get 30 posts to be able to upload pictures so i have to get busy.
Don't blame me if I post a bunch, make comments.
Not a great idea...:nono: The mods watch for stuff like that. And it's 30 post in 30 days. :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
196 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rick112 said:
Not a great idea...:nono: The mods watch for stuff like that. And it's 30 post in 30 days. :D
30 posts in 30 days or 30 posts and 30 days membership. I've been around a while, read everything, just don't comment much. Besides, I've got some really great pictures you just might want to see.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,086 Posts
oakfarm said:
30 posts in 30 days or 30 posts and 30 days membership. I've been around a while, read everything, just don't comment much. Besides, I've got some really great pictures you just might want to see.
I think it is the second, 30 post, and 30 days.
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
Sorry 30 post and 30 days! I'd like to see your pictures. PM me and I'll see if I can post them for you. You'll get the credit of course.
 
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Top