Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen the list of the restrictions on what is being produced (or accepted?) this week? I'm not sure what that list is called so I hope you know what I'm talking about! Also, is there anywhere I can go to find that information myself?

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
I asked my dealer about any restrictions and he showed the ones we already know about except the red interior. strange that they don't tell the dealerships that its restricted... or maybe thats normal procedure.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
It might be a new restriction caused by over ordering of the red interior on the first wave.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
new? the last images went out weeks ago? plenty of time to let the dealers know before this weeks image set

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok...

I found out what it is called: The Weekly Order Contraint Report

Does anyone have any info?
Anything for the current week or so?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Interesting thing happened today..
Spoke to by Saturn dealer today.. You know just my weekly no changes going on at this time and it will get here when it gets here talk....

Well I ask him "the salesman" if he heard of any changes on the red leather issue.

His response to me was "what issue? " He is saying he is unaware of any red leather delay and assures me that my order is in and was put through as requested.

So my question is there really a problem with orders with red leather quantity of orders or could there be a quality issue with some and not others. On this forum some people with the red leather have gone through the system all the way to being buildt and transported and other like Ernest are still sitting at that 30 code????

My other question is there some kind of rule that some Dealers are not allowed to give us that secret code for our order? Mine says that he cant have (or maybe can't give me?) these numbers. I did finally talk to the General Manager that did confirm that my order really is in. YEAH

Now I probably can't call for a while as to not irritate anyone anymore..

:willy: Kimmi

·
Registered
174 Posts
I ordered my sky black with black and red interior....The last i heard which was Tuesday when I posted here my Sky has been built and should be on it's way any day now. I was never told that my Sky would have naything but what I ordered. If it shows up without the interior color I ordered, I will go Nuts. I will check again on Monday or Tuesday too make surre, and keep everyone posted.............pphjj

·
Registered
127 Posts
Hi,
I think it is just a control thing. They dont seem to like that I know as much as they do, thanks to all my friend here:lol:
Kimmi

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
kimmi said:
Interesting thing happened today..
Spoke to by Saturn dealer today.. You know just my weekly no changes going on at this time and it will get here when it gets here talk....

Well I ask him "the salesman" if he heard of any changes on the red leather issue.

His response to me was "what issue? " He is saying he is unaware of any red leather delay and assures me that my order is in and was put through as requested.

So my question is there really a problem with orders with red leather quantity of orders or could there be a quality issue with some and not others. On this forum some people with the red leather have gone through the system all the way to being buildt and transported and other like Ernest are still sitting at that 30 code????

My other question is there some kind of rule that some Dealers are not allowed to give us that secret code for our order? Mine says that he cant have (or maybe can't give me?) these numbers. I did finally talk to the General Manager that did confirm that my order really is in. YEAH

Now I probably can't call for a while as to not irritate anyone anymore..

:willy: Kimmi
I wouldnt be worried about irritating anyone..... when i have a question... even if i just have called... i call again..... they are getting the sale... they may as well answer questions... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
96 Posts
SkyBaby said:
I wouldnt be worried about irritating anyone..... when i have a question... even if i just have called... i call again..... they are getting the sale... they may as well answer questions... SkyBaby-07
Agreed,
My dealer has always been great answer my questions even though I realize I pester him mercilessly. Saturn seems great that way.:cool:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
My dealer is the best also, he is actually as upset as me, and he didn't even make me pay for the big potted plant I threw thru his big plate glass window this morning!! Now that is a dealer!!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

At this time I would like to say :thumbs: "THANK'S SATURN OF ARLINGTON, TEXAS, FOR GOING THE ABOVE AND BEYOND THE CALL OF DUTY!!!!!!:thumbs:
STEVE & JOHN & BILLY (parts) & all the rest, you guys rule!!!!!:thumbs: :thumbs:
Your #1 fan and customer for life!!!!

THE GIPPER:D :thumbs:

·
Registered
389 Posts
The guys at my dealership are great to deal with too. But they are really clueless about info on the Sky though. I think my salesman is a bit nervous when talking to me because I know more about the car then they do...:lol: . I gave him the web address of this forum when I put down my deposit and he pulled it up while I was there but obviously he never reads it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts