Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have relocated from Chicago to Portland. Looking for recommendations on a shop to take if my Redline and local club members in the Portland area. I think I’ll be around McMinnville but not sure. Let me know on both if you have the time to post back. CRITTER

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have relocated from Chicago to Portland. Looking for recommendations on a shop to take if my Redline and local club members in the Portland area. I think I’ll be around McMinnville but not sure. Let me know on both if you have the time to post back. CRITTER
Just to clarify- shop can be anywhere in the Portland area just want a good spot. The place I had in mind Portland Speed Industries (PSI) seems to have gone out of business. Thanks

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
I suggest that you contact local racers (there is a lot of SCCA style racing at Delta Park in North Portland - PIR). They will know which shops really know their stuff.

Sorry I don't have any direct knowledge of the shops down there any more. (I can still rcommend restaurants and wineries near McMinnville, though!)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts