Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She was calling to let me know that I will be getting my Flash Drive in 3 weeks or so... They were temporarily out!:thumbs:

I wish it was more : "Please come in and order your car..." :drool: Then I'd be :cool: and :driving:

:jester:

·
Registered
198 Posts
How do you get one of those? Did you have to ask or do they automatically send it to you?

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NC Sky said:
How do you get one of those? Did you have to ask or do they automatically send it to you?
I signed up for everything to do with SKY. I got calendars, software junk like that. Nothing that most people here haven't gotten already...

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
I signed up for everything to do with SKY. I got calendars, software junk like that. Nothing that most people here haven't gotten already...
Signed up where?

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
NC Sky said:
i don't know if you can sign up now but go to your dealer and ask to sign up for the Sky early registration program, and also go to the saturn website and sign up for more information on the Sky....Those of us that were early one the list got all those things, of course there is only about a month left on the countdown calendar...

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This is cool

OK last night I got the call - in todays mail I get THE DRIVE. Ok big deal -- but if I get a second -- I will not open it and keep it with all the stuff from this first run of SKY. I am hoping to pass this car and its history along - many years from now...

·
Registered
198 Posts
Thanks for the info! I didn't put my deposit down until January 12. Maybe I was too late.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My mom called me yesterday while I was at Kroger to tell me that I got a package from Saturn in the mail, and it was something USB....I'll be going back home next week, so I will get it then.
~D.J.~

·
Registered
17,751 Posts
Cookies

the only thing i received was a box of cookies and a balloon welcoming me to the Saturn family of Freehold New Jersey. I signed up early but this guy did not get a worm....

MarlboroMike

1 - 9 of 9 Posts