Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My baby had it's first oil change today, and so I while the car was on the hoist I was able to take a look at the work on the custom exhaust system recently performed by a non-supporting-vendor and snap these pictures. They are presented here grouped by topics that people have been asking about.

Links
Group 1 - The Dual Outlets
Group 2 - The Pipe
Group 3 - The Muffler
Group 4 - The Hole

The Dual Outlets

These photos show the look of the dual outlets. When you see them your first reaction is, "of course the car is supposed to look like that." They just compliment the lines beautifully, and look like it was meant to be that way from the factory.

While I was at the dealer I picked up the new color brochure for the SKY - it's awesome. Now when I look at the single outlet on the photos of the car in the brochure now I think, "well, that looks odd..."

I am really comfortable with the look overall and very, very pleased. They did a superb job matching the car. And the sound when combined with the CAI? I like to goose it just to hear it. It sounds like a roadster is supposed to sound.

Attachments

·
Registered
52 Posts
Duals

Looks great.
I can't wait to do mine.
Luv that balanced look.
keep us posted on all the details. (cost)

·
Premium Member
1,640 Posts
Dual-Dual?

I think I would prefer not only dual exhaust - but dual tips as in the attached photo (but duplicated on the other side)

(photo pinched from another post)

Attachments

·
Registered
113 Posts
I agree with Lil GTO. Dual outlets, dual round tips.

Mark in INdiana

1 - 5 of 5 Posts