Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My baby had it's first oil change today, and so I while the car was on the hoist I was able to take a look at the work on the custom exhaust system recently performed by a non-supporting-vendor and snap these pictures. They are presented here grouped by topics that people have been asking about.

Links
Group 1 - The Dual Outlets
Group 2 - The Pipe
Group 3 - The Muffler
Group 4 - The Hole

The Pipe

I've received lots of questions about the pipe connecting the muffler to the engine. It is a 2.5 inch T304 Stainless Steel pipe, going all the way from the Catalytic Converter back to the exits (hence Cat-Back for short.) I don't know much about the twists and turns of exhaust pipes, but this looks right to me...

The first photo shows the how the pipe connects to the catalytic converter with a flange. The next photos are in order, front to back, ending with the pipe going into the muffler above the left outlet. Shots 1-3 are looking forward, the third shot is taken from under the driver's side looking towards the passenger side, and shot 5 is also taken from under the driver's side looking toward the pasenger side.

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
3,491 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
SkyHi07 said:
Well,, right now we can't, no photos or link posted :confused:
Right - I must have done something wrong. I editied the post and re-uploaded the pictures... They are there now.

Sorry!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts