1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HotRedRoadster said:
did you tune your own computer?

Looks great! :thumbs:
there is a way to tune your pcm callEd LS2 EDIT ,,BUT IF YOU DO NOT NO HOW,,, YOU CAN KILL IT THERE ARE TWO VENDER ON SOL.FORUMS THAT DO TURBO CAR OR NONE TURBO AND ARE GETING GOOD HP

·
Registered
85 Posts
Looks awesome! BTW no commercial editors/tuners work for the 2007 Sky (at least not yet) as the calibration format has changed, it's not even close to the 2006 solstice..

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GTPprix said:
Looks awesome! BTW no commercial editors/tuners work for the 2007 Sky (at least not yet) as the calibration format has changed, it's not even close to the 2006 solstice..
CHRIS CAN AND WILL TAKE CARE OFF YOUR PCM REPROGRAM AND SOON HE DONE A LOT OF THEM ON SOL.FORUMS ,,,NO BAD TALK AT ALL,,,, AS SOON AS IT OUT HE WILL HAVE IT RON

·
Registered
231 Posts
GTPprix said:
We've already got them ready :) Thanks for the plug Ron ;)
You mean you can tune a Sky now? I know you said a few days ago that it was different from the Sol, but you were working on it.

Where are you located? I never saw any address for your shop on your site.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm very interested in a reflash of my ECM, but I'm waiting to decide what I will do about adding a turbo. There are three options right now that I can see. 1, trady "up" to a Redline. 2, install an aftermarket turbo kit that will come with CAI and ECM. 3, install CAI, cat back and new ECM and forget the turbo.

Decisions decisions...

·
Registered
6 Posts
also, your zeitronix wbo2 sensor is mounted incorrectly... thats probably why it's showing 21afr... lol... or you already blew your engine and you know this already...

the wires MUST be facing up between 10 and 2 o'clock on that sensor... read before you install ****...:nono: :nono:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mike6789 said:
also, your zeitronix wbo2 sensor is mounted incorrectly... thats probably why it's showing 21afr... lol... or you already blew your engine and you know this already...

the wires MUST be facing up between 10 and 2 o'clock on that sensor... read before you install ****...:nono: :nono:
car is running fine all of it is working but i wiill look in to what you said.... maybe but you allready that

1 - 15 of 15 Posts