Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm starting a thread for pic requests for those that haven't received their Sky yet.
Place your request here and I'll get a pic of that trunk latch,fender,headlight..etc anything you've been curious about but were afraid to ask.
Keep in mind, I don't have a lift but can probably manage to get under it to get a pic of undercar requests.

·
Registered
342 Posts
Thanks USMC!! sounds like a great service! unfortunately for me, the only pic I'd like is one showing me my VIN# on my completed car! :D

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks USMC. I'm like a kid in a candy store. Your Sky is the same as the one I ordered. Don"t give me so many options....my head is spinning......I have to go lay down.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
LOLOLOL, sorry maverick, have a beer while you lay down... it helped me on the bumpy road to delivery.. :cheers:

and if I could supply a pic of Axel in your own sky, I would do it in a hearbeat but that one is in the hands of the GM Gods, and they aren't always so attentive. :cheers:

·
Registered
18,480 Posts
Rear Fascia

Our cars r clones...same color and interior...let me ask u this. Can u get under the car and take pics of how to remove the rear fascia...I want to order the one with the dual exhausts...it should be coming out shortly..matter of fact, they probably have it because the RL and Opals will start production in June....I went under my car and saw all the screws that hold the bottom part of the fascia to the bumper...just wondering if there is anything on top or it just snaps into the bumper....I know I will be able to get this info from the dealer this week but just raising the flag here...

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thanks USMC I tried that and it came out my nose, so it decided to sit up and the rest of the sixpack went down fine.........but for some reason my head is still spinning.....don't know why.... have to lay down.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
marlboromike said:
Our cars r clones...same color and interior...let me ask u this. Can u get under the car and take pics of how to remove the rear fascia...I want to order the one with the dual exhausts...it should be coming out shortly..matter of fact, they probably have it because the RL and Opals will start production in June....I went under my car and saw all the screws that hold the bottom part of the fascia to the bumper...just wondering if there is anything on top or it just snaps into the bumper....I know I will be able to get this info from the dealer this week but just raising the flag here...
I crawled under there today and I see the fasteners that you see that hold the bottom on but there isn't anything to see at the top. Looks to me like we won't really be able to tell how its attached at the top till we go to remove it. I'm also waiting for the RL fascia to be released so whoever gets to it first will have to let everyone know.

I'm not quit ready to take it off now just to see how its attached, I'll just wait till the time comes and I have the RL one in hand.

Maverick-- try using a straw!

·
Registered
540 Posts
oh my gosh! Just start snapping pics!! we want to see everything!!!!! (ahh, on the car I mean........)

·
Registered
432 Posts
How about pics of some of the stuff we don't normally see:

Cupholders, center storage area, subwoofer, behind the seats, top down trunk space, etc.

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SKY VUE 1 said:

Cupholders, center storage area, subwoofer, behind the seats, top down trunk space, etc.
no problem, I'll try to get them posted after work today.

·
Registered
246 Posts
USMC

How about a picture of a Sky in my garage? Hmmmmm?

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
usmc said:
no problem, I'll try to get them posted after work today.
Whaa? You have your SKY and they still expect you to work? The nerve! I am in the same boat, er...SKY. :D

ps. I now have pix in my gallery!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
I'd like a pic of my car..... :D

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
SKY VUE 1 said:

cupholders---

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Center storage area-- (should be center area, as there is no storage)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
behind the seats ( sorry, no monsoon here but the woofer would go in place of the netted pocket behind the passenger seat)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
stubby--- (the sky's, not mine. Sorry botox) :jester:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Turks and SKYtime's Sky but in MY garage----:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
246 Posts
usmc said:
Turks and SKYtime's Sky but in MY garage----:cheers:
Oh my! :thumbs:

·
Registered
432 Posts
SKY VUE 1 said:

Awesome! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts