Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....and it's everything I expected and more !! In fact, there's even more leg room than i expected !! :lol:

It handles like a dream...and...I finally had to put the top up because of a typical south Louisiana summer thunderstorm....no leaks anywhere !! :cheers:

A friend who bought a Solstice came over, looked at the Sky, and said..."damn, it is better looking!!" :lol:

Pics coming soon !! (as soon as I take the time to stop driving it for a while.)

BTW...I am hooked (and sold) on the XM radio !

PS.-- To all those still waiting...IT IS worth the wait !!! Keep the faith baby !!

·
Premium Member
7,468 Posts
Congrats man!! Enjoy, & please don't cry about the weather--Its an old song down here--Been raining every day for the last 2 months--:nonod:

·
Registered
92 Posts
Congrats. :cheers: Can't wait to see pics

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Congratulations and Happy Trails ...:driving:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Congrats....another one delivered, that's what I like to hear. Enjoy the ride:thumbs:

·
Registered
131 Posts
Congrat's I orginally form Louisiana....have lots of fun....enjoy it is a blast!:D

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Conga-ratz!! :thumbs:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Wow ....:willy: Saturday Was The Day!!!!! Lots Of Babies Were Delivered... On Sat...... The Delv. Roads ... And Checkbooks Were Busy...lol..congzzzzzz:cheers: :lol: :D :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
What part of south Louisiana?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Lafourche/Terrebonne area...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts