Saturn Sky Forum banner

Picking up 100801

2K views 23 replies 16 participants last post by  skyguy85 
#1 ·
Finally got the MSO!!!
Picking up today instead of Tues.!!
Will post pics as soon as I can.:) :) :) :)

#6 ·
100801 home at last

Picked it up tonight. It was too late to get much driving done, but it was awesome! so far. Also too dark to get any pictures taken. Will try to do it tomorrow and post them ASAP
It is safe and sound it its special spot in the garage for now.
Again thanks for all the good info & support. It is sooo hard to wait , & be patient & put up with all the little problems, it is good to be able to share & vent with good people all in the same boat who actually understand.:D :D

#8 ·
Congratulations on your new ride! I know you'll be out at dawn to see her in the sunlight!:D Here's wishing you miles of smiles! :thumbs:

#11 ·

I wonder what it would take to get vin# 2007

#12 ·
Thanks

Thanks for all the congrats & nice replys. I took it down to the harbor & took some pics. will post as soon as I can.
Thanks again!!:)

#14 ·
ozyman222 said:
Thanks for all the congrats & nice replys. I took it down to the harbor & took some pics. will post as soon as I can.
Thanks again!!:)
Ooohhh!!!! I can't wait!!!!:drool:

#15 ·
mglindo said:
Congratulations on the new ride.:thumbs:

I just picked up my ride and it is the same as yours except straight black seats.

Black/Black/Black

Plate: 1BLKSKY

First of all... CONGRATS ON THE DELIVERY...... second.. i cant wait to see what my color combo will look like..... BLACK EBONY.... TAN INTERIOR.. TAN LID..... WOW... cant wait....... GOING NUTS IN CIRCLES!!!:willy: SkyBaby-07

#16 ·
Congrats to you! :cheers:

Just found out mine was 'built' as of April 6! :willy:

#17 ·
almost free!

These are some pics I took just before I liberated my car from the showroom.
I have some more that I took today down by the harbor.
Will post those as soon as I can
Thank you everybody!

Attachments

#18 ·
Free at last!!!

Free at last! Free at last! Thank god almighty it's free at last!!

Attachments

#21 ·
Thank YOU! Your photos almost make me wish I'd gotten the black with red interior. Very nice!:thumbs:

#23 ·
Oh my...ok...breath! Your car is absolutely gorgeous! I know I made the right choice! Thank you so much for your wonderful photos! Ok...remember to breath!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.