Good Lord.....less than 30 days....WOW...have fun...Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Nice job!

·
Registered
388 Posts
No way! How did you get yours so fast? You must tell us your secret.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Yeah no kidding! How is that possible? Perhaps it was already ordered and on it's way at the time he/she purchased?

·
Registered
176 Posts
rmyar said:
Picking it up tomorrow morning! Ordered 4/15/06 - silver pearl, manual, Premium trim (red leather), limited slip, chrome wheels, monsoon radio

Please tell me you got yours in Colorado Springs!!!!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
how'd you do that????

rmyar said:
Picking it up tomorrow morning! Ordered 4/15/06 - silver pearl, manual, Premium trim (red leather), limited slip, chrome wheels, monsoon radio
good for you.....congrats......enjoy the ride....

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
conga-rats

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Im still waiting for the next car to arrive at my dealers (mine) invoice paid 3 weeks ago today. We got a huge rail shipment of cars Monday, and being delivered around town now. Sooooooo any day (I hope) :confused:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Congrats!! :cheers:

Inquiring minds want to know -- where ya located? You got yours in lighting speed!! :D

·
Registered
380 Posts
Congratulations rmyar !

rmyar said:
Hope you have many great rides!

Happy Trails To You!

Now dude: PARTY!, PARTY!, PARTY!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Boston area?

I talked to my salesman yesterday and he told me that one fitting that exact description came in earlier this week and the owner was picking it up this saturday... :D

I imaged mine 2 days after... so they expect mine in any time now!!!! :D :D :D

Congrats!!!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Trebuchet said:
Boston area?

I talked to my salesman yesterday and he told me that one fitting that exact description came in earlier this week and the owner was picking it up this saturday... :D

I imaged mine 2 days after... so they expect mine in any time now!!!! :D :D :D

Congrats!!!
Welcome to the "any day now" club....:thumbs:

·
Registered
246 Posts
rmyar said:
Friends of ours just picked theirs up yesterday. They too got their order pulled on the 15th of last month. We live near Lordstown, Ohio and do not have to go through the "rail wait" some here have experienced.

Now if I just knew if and when my was ordered.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts