Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The party was great! Big thanks to Scott (Eye on Sky) and Teri (Skybaby) for organizing such an awesome event! :thumbs: It was HOT, HOT, HOT...and not just because there were 21 SKYS that showed up...:lol: My baby said it was 101 as we left the dealership!!! :eek:

I also would like to congratulate forum member 'Chicago Skyline'...he is the proud new owner of a Silver Graphite Sky just picked up this morning!!! Enjoy, my friend! :thumbs:

Here are my pics from the party:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Just got back myself -- You must have been in the "cool" section Sunni told me it was 104! over by the Saturn sign... Heres more pics!!:thumbs:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
A few more

Here are a few more
BTW the jaw drop color (first time I saw it in person) Green-- OMG it is so metalic -- great color!:cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
482 Posts
Thank you Rick, ok Maverick is glued to the forum waiting for pics.......keep them rolling.
Not to mention it is over 100 degrees outside, so Maverick is hugging the air conditioner.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Jaw Dorp? They are ALL jaw drop

Nice photos,
They are all terrific colors, I want to see the Midnite Blue though, I haven't had either a detailed description nor anyone post whether it had metal flake in the paint. If one of you has a good photo I'd like to see it.
Thanks,
John

Imaged 23/06/06
...and waiting...
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
wheel locks
Cold Air Intake

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
But where is Skybaby

nscrbug said:
The party was great! Big thanks to Scott (Eye on Sky) and Teri (Skybaby) for organizing such an awesome event! :thumbs: It was HOT, HOT, HOT...and not just because there were 21 SKYS that showed up...:lol: My baby said it was 101 as we left the dealership!!! :eek:
First of all, great pictures from all who posted.
Second Where is Skybaby:lol: :lol: :lol:
I see teri in some of the pics but ? NO Pink:D

At least it didn't look like pink.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Seagull said:
First of all, great pictures from all who posted.
Second Where is Skybaby:lol: :lol: :lol:
I see teri in some of the pics but ? NO Pink:D

At least it didn't look like pink.
:agree:
But you have to admit, she looks awsome in red too. You go Sky Baby...:thumbs:

·
Registered
432 Posts
dolph4golf said:
Any Nudes? LOL
21 topless beauties, but no nudes.

Thanks to Eye on Sky, SkyBaby and everyone at Saturn of Downers Grove for such a great day. For those of you who haven't had the opportunity to drive a Sky yet, find a demo car or a forum member and take the ride of your life!

It was great to meet everyone in Downers Grove today. Now, if I can just remember people's names instead of their screen names or VIN's...

Here's one more picture of the entire front lot.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
My 80 pictures are uploading as we speak. I am going to Photoshop everybody name and handle on the group picture.

I am guessing I will need some help!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Wow, I really appreciate having the opportunity to see the different Sky colors, I know there are no bad color choices, but I keep wanting to change my mind about the Silver Graphite when I see how great the Forest Green looks.:confused:

Decisions, decisions; in a way, I can't wait until my order is submitted, then I'll just have to be satisfied with what I choose!

Thanks for taking and posting the photos.

·
Registered
53 Posts
marlboromike said:
SO SO Jealous of all u guys/gals....where are the Jersey Groupies
OK, so now we need more regional groups to get together and maybe someday we could ALL get together for a National meeting at the Saturn Plant or ????:driving:
I live in the San Francisco Bay Area and would love to help get something started in the area.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
The National even will be held in Bloomington Illinios, to replace the Bloomington Gold corvette show we used to host. I am still working out the deatils.

It doesn't get anymore central than here!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm even closer!!! Only 965 miles from here!!!

When will we have a tri-state get-together??:cheers:

1 - 20 of 99 Posts