Registered
877 Posts
very nice!:thumbs:

·
Registered
275 Posts
java43 said:
hmmm one and the same? I see the camaro in both so must be:confused:
Yes, one and the same! I accidently posted the first pics under my husband's name not mine! The Camaro is his and the lovely red one is mine! :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
boots said:
Yes, one and the same! I accidently posted the first pics under my husband's name not mine! The Camaro is his and the lovely red one is mine! :)
right on girlie...it rocks...beautiful enough to be the Saturn poster child

·
Registered
275 Posts
vstar said:
very nice!:thumbs:
Thank you! Notice we took off the SKY emblem on the back and the side badges. We've bought some red paint to do the calipers next. I'm excited about how I think that will look!

·
Registered
266 Posts
boots said:
Thank you! Notice we took off the SKY emblem on the back and the side badges. We've bought some red paint to do the calipers next. I'm excited about how I think that will look!
okay maybe a silly question....how did you pry those off...no paint damage?

·
Registered
275 Posts
java43 said:
okay maybe a silly question....how did you pry those off...no paint damage?
I'll see if I can get this answered correctly! My husband used a piece of fishing string to pry them all off. He simultaneously rubbed a piece along the top and bottom, like in a flossing type motion I guess, back and forth until they would pop off. If you go slowly enough, little to no adhesive is left behind. If there is any residue however, use 3M glue and adhesive remover to take it off. There is absolutely no paint damage whatsoever. It just looks like nothing was ever there! The SKY emblem just took one piece of the string along the top of it to come off, the gm badges needed the two though. If you're wondering how he used two pieces at once, I know I did, he wrapped the ends around his index and middles fingers to be able to slide them back and forth at the same time!

·
Registered
275 Posts
Ernest said:
Beautiful pix of a beautiful SKY. Congratulations to you and your new baby:thumbs:
Thank you Ernest! Long time no talk! So, when are we going to get together and introduce our SKYs?

·
Registered
669 Posts
We're getting a lot closer to needing to have a Texas Sky meet!

I'm only about an hour and a half away from you, boots.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts