Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What a great day... Life is good! Plates will be LIV42DA.... Can you tell I was excited?!?!?

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice car and great pictures. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
I didn't think that I would like the tan interior with the blue..
But it looks great! You made a wonderful choice!!:thumbs:
Congrats!
:cheers:

·
Registered
304 Posts
With every pic I see it makes me rethink my color choices. Anyone else have this problem?

·
Premium Member
1,782 Posts
Love that last one!!!

I love that last picture, it is like WOOOPEEEE YAAHOOOO I got my Sky! WOnderful picture, that one needs to head up something with the SKY dealers, like " LOOK HOW HAPPY OUR CLIENT'S ARE" Post it life size on thier walls

THank you for sharing
Kimberly
ChiliSky

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
belletire said:
With every pic I see it makes me rethink my color choices. Anyone else have this problem?
Yea, me too. Dealer messed up my image, which was chili pepper red, and has offered me the 1st one in, midnight blue. If I dont take it he will give me the next image. Still tossing it in the air, but these pictures are awsome :thumbs:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Ah yes. Every time I see a midnight blue, it just reaffirms the fact that when I finally order mine, it will be midnight blue. :)

Beautiful car.

·
Registered
804 Posts
That is such a classy looking car, it fits you nice. Have fun.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
That really looks good. The spoiler is growing on me too.:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy yours as much as we do ours. it does get dirty very easily though... you will be washing it alot......

Attachments

·
Registered
363 Posts
Congratulations! I know you are excited. Have fun for all of us that are still waiting for that midnight blue.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks to you all.... I am having a blast already! Yesterday I worked a 12 hour shift and I've never run out of there so fast in my life to get to the ride home! It's the first day I wished I had a commute~(I live 7 minutes from work!!)... I did, of course, take the long way home:cool: . It's so funny, noone around even knows what that car is. I'm a nurse at the hospital and all the doctor's coming in to make rounds were like, "Who got a new car??!!" and "When can I drive it?!" My favorite is, "Are you selling crack on the side to afford a car like that?!?" HAHAHA.:lol: Needless to say, I did NOT let anyone drive my baby~ain't happenin'! My husband is already finding info on after-market kits to soup her up to about 300hp (YIKES...). I'm calling to get insurance today. I have a feeling the numbers might scare me, but at least she's not a redline! I got my husband a new Ninja ZX10R for his birthday and the insurance on that baby is outrageous. It'll be interesting to see how this compares. I'll let you know. At least we're in OK in a smaller town~that'll help! I'm so anxious for the rest of you to get your skys.... We will need to have Sky owner conventions like the Harley folks do:cheers:

·
Registered
198 Posts
Those pictures are awesome! That's what I'll look like when I get my car! I start shaking whenever I get around one in person - hate to see what happens when I actually get MINE! Congratulations!

·
Registered
802 Posts
agirltrucker said:
Yea, me too. Dealer messed up my image, which was chili pepper red, and has offered me the 1st one in, midnight blue. If I dont take it he will give me the next image. Still tossing it in the air, but these pictures are awsome :thumbs:
Same here..I was getting Silver Pearl, but the 1st one was midnight blue. I took it! I was getting tired of looking at the silver pearl anyway..

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Congratulations!!! Fantastic pics and fantastic smile.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts