Saturn Sky Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I thought I'd post some pictures of my daughters new Saturn SKY. She took delivery last Friday. Don't have ALL the details on options but you can tell a lot from the pics. Enjoy.

Attachments

·
Registered
322 Posts
Very nice, I really like the tan top with the blue.

·
Super Moderator
11,548 Posts
Absolutely georgous. So's the car.:jester: :jester: :jester:

That was the color combo of the first Sky I ever saw and I know that those pictures don't do it justic! So nice. :) Congrats!

·
Registered
2,011 Posts
Very Pretty. Also a very nice looking car.:)

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
You should now post pics of your new shotgun that you hopefully bought to keep the boys away from your daughter and her new blue Sky.

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
sidedrumer said:
If you blow up the picture of the sky from the rear you can faintly see this image in the bumpers reflection...
Yeah...that might be necessary. Both the car and the driver are pretty hot... :D

·
Registered
197 Posts
Hot..hot...hot

Both are HOT! Noticing the radar detector..guess thats to warn her to smile that all the hwy patrols have their kodaks pointed at her. Love the tan top on blue, will change my top color to tan also.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just like mine!!!!! And I love it. You will be amazed on how many people really like that combo. Just us raggtop on your tan as soon as possible.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
:cheers: Congratulations !
The car is beautiful!
The daughter is BEAUTIFUL!
The house is beautiful!
Even the dog is cute ....
and yes, I can understand the shot gun reflection on the bumper. :jester:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,287 Posts
Welcome

Ernest said:
Congratulations, welcome aboard, great way to start with your first post.
Great car.
Enjoy the drive

·
Registered
130 Posts
Looks great. Tell her to come check out the forum sometime, I am a younger girl as well and could use some company here. LOL!

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,570 Posts
Awesome!!! Congrats on her new car!!!

I see you are from Cary... did Jill sell you the car??? If not... have you spoken to her???

If you know who I am talking about, if you could let her know we miss her here, that would be GREAT!!!

·
Registered
229 Posts
Nice Ride! Now I know exactly what mine will look like. I can't wait

·
Registered
420 Posts
Congratulations on her new ride and welcome to the Sky family!

I know you must be proud of her and she is lucky to have a great father like yourself.

Just make sure you get to drive it once in awhile so you can have some fun too! :D

Boys better beware of riding shotgun!...or else they'll see one pointed at them literally! :lol:

·
Registered
877 Posts
congratz.........:cheers:

·
Registered
302 Posts
<moderator deleted inappropriate question> Both the car and your daughter are beautiful! Congratulations getting the SKY!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.