Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just posted some large pics of my new triple black Sky, "Raven," to my member gallery. These are smaller copies of the same images. If you want to see them larger, go to "stacib" in the member galleries.

Happy driving everyone!

Attachments

·
Registered
92 Posts
GREAT PICS!!! :thumbs: CONGRATS :cheers:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Congratulations & many happy miles!
Raven is :cool:
To me, Black has a certain 'snap' - of course, I am partial.:)

Enjoy - and be ready for stares, comments & folks talking to you!
:cheers:

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
LOOK'IN GOOD, LOVE THE COLOR! :cheers:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sweet. She looks a lot like her big sister Shadow...just a few subtle differences.

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
CONGRATZ!!! BLACK IS SUPER SHARP!!! ENJOY!!:thumbs: :driving:

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Just beautiful! :cool:

·
Registered
223 Posts
Great looking ride!!! Hope you're having fun with it!

·
Registered
804 Posts
We debated over the black and red. Glad to see the black looks so nice. Have fun with it!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Congratulations, let the games begin! Just in time for Halloween too, nothing looks better than Black and orange together this time of year, how about some photos of Raven with the traditional Cornstalks and Pumpkins as a back ground? I'm serious too, that'd be a great photo!!
VIN#8059/Midnight Blue/Tan Leather/Tan Top/Manual/LSD/6 Disc Monsoon/Chromed 18 in Chrome/Windscreen/Wheel locks/CAI/Splash Guards

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Congratulations, let the games begin! Just in time for Halloween too, nothing looks better than Black and orange together this time of year, how about some photos of Raven with the traditional Cornstalks and Pumpkins as a back ground? I'm serious too, that'd be a great photo!!

Ooh, that sounds cool. I just might do that! There are a couple of pumpkin patches not far from my house, if I end up doing it, you get all the credit for the idea!

·
Registered
322 Posts
W O W thast is one very nice looking car. WOW! The 3B is perfect:cool: .....Have fun.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Hey stacib --- nice --- what color is the interior ? We have Midnight Blue with black and tan interior --- we love it. Is yours black or gray ? I can't really tell from your pics.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey stacib --- nice --- what color is the interior ? We have Midnight Blue with black and tan interior --- we love it. Is yours black or gray ? I can't really tell from your pics.
Oops, my fault for making them small. I have the black leather interior. :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts