Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Though I would show off my car. I was really happy with the Silver Graphite color. I am unfortunately selling the car, you can see my post elsewhere in the forums for that. But I am not selling it because it isn't sexy, this car is drop dead gorgeous!

You can view more shots at
http://web.mac.com/jjasper/iWeb/LA/Sky.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
What did you put on those seats? They look really nice and shiny!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
This is basically the exact car that I am ordering. I think I made a good decision! :D

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
SKYtime said:
This is basically the exact car that I am ordering. I think I made a good decision! :D
That makes three of us. (though I went without a front license plate frame!... oh and throw a spoiler on there for good measure)

See some pictures of mine in the link in my signature.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
very nice...... keep posting them pics..... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
877 Posts
Looks Great.........Congratz:cheers:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Beautiful car - but not what I am ordering. I am sure somebody will see it and it will be the exact car they want.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The license plate frame bolts underneath so if you remove it you can't tell it was ever installed. Dealer refused to not install it. The interior and exterior got something called a R-2000 treatment which is some dupont treatment.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
krazygoat said:
The license plate frame bolts underneath so if you remove it you can't tell it was ever installed. Dealer refused to not install it. The interior and exterior got something called a R-2000 treatment which is some dupont treatment.
If you dont mind me asking, how much was the R-2000 treatment? I want my seats looking that good!

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
We have the same taste in car color - Looks great! :cheers:

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Not sure exactly, LoJack Early Warning system and the R-2000 treatment together were $1794. I am sure there is some huge dealer markup in there too.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
krazygoat said:
Not sure exactly, LoJack Early Warning system and the R-2000 treatment together were $1794. I am sure there is some huge dealer markup in there too.
lojack depending on the options is 800 ~ 1200 dollars

So I magine the R2000 was probably around $500.00

·
Registered
18 Posts
wow man looks soo good!

I ordered the EXACT SAME CAR. I cannot wait until it comes in!

-Josh

1 - 17 of 17 Posts