Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,686 Posts
Nice looking ride. Its to bad you couldn't get that guy to quit standing in your photos. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm just kidding travel safely and keep the shinny side up. :thumbs:

·
Registered
178 Posts
one sharp car

congrats........same color i picked...........really is a good looking car...enjoy the ride!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
So, they wouldn't let you get in, huh? :lol:

·
Registered
18,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
car is getting old...it already has 123 miles on it...got it with 30...but love every minute driving it....and WOW....people still don't believe it is a Saturn. Of course I have to explain, not an American idea...and when u tell them this is the new OPAL....they think back to the old Buick Opal which was such a failure....

MarlboroMike

·
Registered
276 Posts
I just realized why you're not happy...you must be thinking about trying to get your new car through those crazy traffic circles you have in Jersey :willy:

·
Registered
308 Posts
Nice color!

Marlboromike,
Looks great, have fun in the sun!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Way2Fast said:
I just realized why you're not happy...you must be thinking about trying to get your new car through those crazy traffic circles you have in Jersey :willy:
Oh no.... it's not the traffic cirlces (none in that area). It's the fact that he has to take that BEAUTIFUL car out onto Route 9 with all of those crazy drivers!!!! Nice car Mike... can't wait for that picnic your dealership is having.

By the way, attached is my picture from Thursday night right before I signed the papers and drove off into the sunset (literally!!!). Notice how I'm happy Mike?!?! I haven't stopped smiling - my wife woke up with the baby and said I was still smiling in my sleep!!! :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
74 Posts
antenna mast

I guess I missed it if you posted the new antenna, looks good what brand is it and how is the reception? Looks like mine minus spoiler. Nice car, enjoy.:cheers:

·
Registered
18,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Antenna

Go to auto zone...they have many and many different sizes...reception has nothing to do with the antenna...it is the signal that is generated from the broadcast company and your location of course...Hey, for 7 dollars, what do u have to lose...I even bought a stubbie, the 6 inch type...I like the other one better from auto zone

·
Registered
76 Posts
YOUR CAR US A BEAUTIE.............CONGRATS:cheers:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts