Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all
Got some good pics of the new 2.0L SIDI VVT Turbo Engine as used in the Sky Redline (and Soltice GXP)
Enjoy
WopOnTour

Edit> Added one for your coloring book!

Attachments

·
Registered
4 Posts
you know what its a SAAB 9-3 engine in the sky! seriously! im sure getting this care in the end of the summer cuz of the price, the motor, and the style!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SAABEnthusiast said:
you know what its a SAAB 9-3 engine in the sky! seriously! im sure getting this care in the end of the summer cuz of the price, the motor, and the style!
No, it's not. Yes the Saab uses a 2.0 turbo ecotec BUT this is an all new generation of the Ecotec that uses DIRECT injection and varibale valve timing. But glad to hear you like it enough to switch to Pontiac from Saab. The 9-3 is a great car and a techncial wonder at that! (electronically that is)
WopOnTour

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
I am number ten of eleven on the "list" and the New Car Manager told me that as soon as he can order the Saturn Sky Redline he will make sure I am number one on the Redline list. Does anyone have any info on when you can order a Redline? :jester:

·
Registered
4 Posts
WopOnTour said:
No, it's not. Yes the Saab uses a 2.0 turbo ecotec BUT this is an all new generation of the Ecotec that uses DIRECT injection and varibale valve timing. But glad to hear you like it enough to switch to Pontiac from Saab. The 9-3 is a great car and a techncial wonder at that! (electronically that is)
WopOnTour
Okay still a ecotec which is a great engine ill tell you that! I use to be a Saab tech and worked on those cars all day long! Yea electronically way to advanced! Also some type of electrical or computer problem but never ever had an engine problem on the Ecotecs on the saabs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts