Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have a picture of a green sky with a tan top that they could possibly send me or post for viewing ?

Thanks very much.:)

·
Registered
421 Posts
bitzie said:
Does anyone have a picture of a green sky with a tan top that they could possibly send me or post for viewing ?

Try Ralph Lauren. Just kidding. Green with Tan is actually my favorite combo but for some reason I'm not doing it. It's very classy though. Who knows, if green/tan becomes avail while I'm waiting for mine I just might jump on it. All the colors are great. Sooo many choices to choose.

·
Registered
540 Posts
bitzie said:

if you will search the threads you can find almost anything :) its really awesome :thumbs: I know I have seen a couple of green pics - problem is that a lot of pics hidden in the threads are not also in the gallery. I didnt understand that at first. I find a lot more using the search :D

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks ggccg :thumbs: and welcome aboard bitzie. There is a lot of info here and a search will give you an instant response.

bitzie do you have an order placed?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for your help

Thanks for the pcitures. That color combo is exactly what I'm looking for. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts