Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was wondering, has anyone who has taken deliver posted pictures of the spoiler? I am so busy trying to keep up with all the posts I may have missed it. If you have one may I see it??? :thumbs:

·
Registered
234 Posts
I was seriously just going to post this...

I did a search, they had pictures up on another site at one time, but it got moved and they aren't up anymore. And nobody saved the said pictures and re-hosted them..

So I hope someone has a picture now!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Jordan said:
I was seriously just going to post this...

I did a search, they had pictures up on another site at one time, but it got moved and they aren't up anymore. And nobody saved the said pictures and re-hosted them..

So I hope someone has a picture now!
Here are a couple that have been posted.

·
Registered
517 Posts
I considered asking for it on mine, now I am glad I didnt. Even though it looks good, I like it without better.

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
HotSky said:
I considered asking for it on mine, now I am glad I didnt. Even though it looks good, I like it without better.
One good thing about not getting it now is that you can always add it on later if you change your mind!

(I didn't initially plan on getting the spoiler but I was very pleased when I saw how it carried the lines of the car. Granted, you could take the spoiler away and I probably would love it the same.)

·
Registered
517 Posts
1994SC2 said:
One good thing about not getting it now is that you can always add it on later if you change your mind!

(I didn't initially plan on getting the spoiler but I was very pleased when I saw how it carried the lines of the car. Granted, you could take the spoiler away and I probably would love it the same.)
You are right and maybe when i see in in person I will like it better and want one. easier to add than take away

·
Registered
234 Posts
I actually thought the other way around.. If/when mine gets ordered it was just going to get ordered with the spoiler, it is only around 300 on top of an around $30k car, and if we didn't like it we would have just sold it online for a little bit of a loss... lol

I think it looks pretty nice, not huge fan of yellow car, but anything looks good on sky..

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
HotSky said:
I am with you on that. For me a spoiler is a functional addition and they don't DO anything at driving speeds (off the track) --- I will admit they look good on many cars but in this case I like the long clear deck better.
However, I certainly can see why some people would love them!

·
Registered
277 Posts
I have a spoiler, and not only does it look good, I feel it will protect the Onstar antenna. Without the spoiler, that little stub could be subject to snapping off. It is out there all by itself.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Awsome pics, Im very very glad I ordered one. thanks all :thumbs:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Stu's Sky said:
I have a spoiler, and not only does it look good, I feel it will protect the Onstar antenna. Without the spoiler, that little stub could be subject to snapping off. It is out there all by itself.
i always wondered why someone would bother putting a spoiler on a sky. its to protect the antenna!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts