Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,298 Posts
tell them to stop sitting in my car and ship it here!

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Thanks for the pic's! I'm affraid of 1000 people sitting in my car when the dealer gets it. I'm going to have to be there to make sure that doesn't happen.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
themann42 said:
that spoiler is growing on me. only complaint now is i just wish the car didn't have any chrome. thanks for the pics.
that is the first one i liked the spoiler on... i may have to rethink that also.. but , mine has been ordered.... aftermarket i guess..... SkyBaby-07

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
themann42 said:
that spoiler is growing on me. only complaint now is i just wish the car didn't have any chrome. thanks for the pics.
There is not really much chrome on the car, just a couple accent pieces that dress it up without being gaudy. :thumbs:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
spoiler

after order install at the dealership is 80% more expensive when the dealer installs it than when its factory ordered :(

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Always factory order stuff like that. When I ordered my Escape we told the dealer we didn't want side steps. He noted that if we changed our minds and brought the car in the next day and asked him to install them they would cost 3 times what the factory install would.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
rick112 said:
Always factory order stuff like that. When I ordered my Escape we told the dealer we didn't want side steps. He noted that if we changed our minds and brought the car in the next day and asked him to install them they would cost 3 times what the factory install would.
I work in parts and they are much more expensive if you put things on afterwards.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts