Saturn Sky Forum banner

Pictures of Headers, CAI and EX

2K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  TOY4TWO 
#1 ·
I have some pic's of what we have completed, the tip on the CAT Back is replaceable, I have the SKY tip on order but I like this one too..None of the mods took over an hour each.....Seal9:cheers:

#3 ·
And more

I think I have this now...Seal9:lol: :lol:

Attachments

#6 ·
We are looking at a Whipple, small and compact with 6-8 pounds it can do more but I think we will start with that...first I have a larger T/B on the way and a reprogrammed ECM...once that is installed I will get a Dyno run on it for a base line before I add the S/C....Seal9:cheers:

#8 ·
No I have it coming from a different location due to the S/C...Seal9:cheers:

#10 ·
It is coming from a different vendor, They have alot of experience with the 2.4L and are just finishing up their test....I should have the retune by the end of the month and I will let you know how they did....Seal9:cheers:

#11 ·
seal9 said:
It is coming from a different vendor, They have alot of experience with the 2.4L and are just finishing up their test....I should have the retune by the end of the month and I will let you know how they did....Seal9:cheers:
Ok now I'm confused.. we were the first people tuning the 2.4L and are the ONLY people with the ability to even edit the new truck style calibration in the Sky so I think someone is feeding you a line or they source through us which might by why they are telling you a month when we can do them right now lol

#12 ·
No..They know what they are doing...I would tell you who it is, but I would never live through the e-mails....Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol:

#14 ·
seal9 said:
I have some pic's of what we have completed, the tip on the CAT Back is replaceable, I have the SKY tip on order but I like this one too..None of the mods took over an hour each.....Seal9:cheers:
Is the tip tack welded or does it have a clamp to hold it on? The tip on this setup is what would make me not order this setup

Thanks for the pics, great job cant wait to see more

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.