Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have some pic's of what we have completed, the tip on the CAT Back is replaceable, I have the SKY tip on order but I like this one too..None of the mods took over an hour each.....Seal9:cheers:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pics

I will try again....Seal9:cheers:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And more

I think I have this now...Seal9:lol: :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
Thanks for the pics, your installations look nice and clean. :thumbs:

Marco

·
Registered
239 Posts
It reads on your signature that you ordered a supercharges....what supercharger is that?

Thanks,
Marco

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
We are looking at a Whipple, small and compact with 6-8 pounds it can do more but I think we will start with that...first I have a larger T/B on the way and a reprogrammed ECM...once that is installed I will get a Dyno run on it for a base line before I add the S/C....Seal9:cheers:

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No I have it coming from a different location due to the S/C...Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Well we are the only people who can tune Sky's due to the calibration change for 2007 so I guess it's coming through us through another vendor.

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
It is coming from a different vendor, They have alot of experience with the 2.4L and are just finishing up their test....I should have the retune by the end of the month and I will let you know how they did....Seal9:cheers:

·
Registered
85 Posts
seal9 said:
It is coming from a different vendor, They have alot of experience with the 2.4L and are just finishing up their test....I should have the retune by the end of the month and I will let you know how they did....Seal9:cheers:
Ok now I'm confused.. we were the first people tuning the 2.4L and are the ONLY people with the ability to even edit the new truck style calibration in the Sky so I think someone is feeding you a line or they source through us which might by why they are telling you a month when we can do them right now lol

·
Premium Member
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No..They know what they are doing...I would tell you who it is, but I would never live through the e-mails....Seal9:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have you had your ECM done yet?

·
Registered
128 Posts
seal9 said:
I have some pic's of what we have completed, the tip on the CAT Back is replaceable, I have the SKY tip on order but I like this one too..None of the mods took over an hour each.....Seal9:cheers:
Is the tip tack welded or does it have a clamp to hold it on? The tip on this setup is what would make me not order this setup

Thanks for the pics, great job cant wait to see more

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
whats the sky tip look like? i want the GM catback but not a pontiac logo one..

·
Registered
73 Posts
Did you notice a great gain of power with the headers?

1 - 17 of 17 Posts