Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've had my car for a little over a month but I couldn't find my digital camera LOL I finally found it yesterday and took some quick pics.

Mods I've done so far:
Paradyme PM301 19 inch wheels
kappasphere/Eibach Lowering springs
Stubby Antena
Window Tint

See ya!
Marco
:cheers:

·
Registered
47 Posts
Yes, Red Hot it is! The more I see the red, the more I like it. Glad you found your camera. I guess you've been busy with other things...like driving, driving, driving, and, oh yea, driving...:lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL YEah I guess you can say that....I put 4500 miles on her in a month! I drive about 200 miles a day for work. I finally fixed my daily driver so she will only come out on the weekends.

Marco

Yes, Red Hot it is! The more I see the red, the more I like it. Glad you found your camera. I guess you've been busy with other things...like driving, driving, driving, and, oh yea, driving...:lol:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
692 Posts
Marco,
The wheels look terrific on the Red, nice selection!
IN MY GARAGE 8/31/06
VIN#8059
Midnight Blue
Tan Leather Inserts
Tan Top
Manual
LSD
6 Disc Monsoon
Chromed 18 in wheels
Windscreen
Wheel locks
Cold Air Intake
Mud Guards

·
Registered
141 Posts
Awesome....love the black rims.... Sweeeet :thumbs: :thumbs:

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
The rims look awesome. Did you have a hard time finding rims with the bolt pattern and offset the Sky has? I am searching for the "right" rims for my Redline and I am having trouble with the specs that the Sky has.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes, I had a very hard time looking for the wheels specially since I was looking for black and 19s....Everything I would find was 18 and chrome but I got lucky one day on ebay....Someone was selling these, it was their last set...$450 shipped so I couldn't pass the deal up LOL and it was exactly what I was looking for.

Marco

The rims look awesome. Did you have a hard time finding rims with the bolt pattern and offset the Sky has? I am searching for the "right" rims for my Redline and I am having trouble with the specs that the Sky has.

·
Registered
229 Posts
She's a beaut. Nice pics and the red is such a great color.

Enjoy!!!:cheers:

·
Registered
420 Posts
Looks great!

My question is, how is the ride quality now that you have 19's and lowering springs? Do you feel evry nook and cranny on the road, etc.

Also, are you runing 35 or 30 profile on the tires and what tire pressure at?

I'd like to run 19's but I'm kinda worried about the ride quality due to the low profile tires.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Im running 35s and Im not sure the pressure but yeah it sucked...I would feel everything and I expected it to get worse when I lowered it but it actually got alot better.....way better!! Now its not to bad. The only thing that sucks now is that I scrape very easy.

Marco

Looks great!

My question is, how is the ride quality now that you have 19's and lowering springs? Do you feel evry nook and cranny on the road, etc.

Also, are you runing 35 or 30 profile on the tires and what tire pressure at?

I'd like to run 19's but I'm kinda worried about the ride quality due to the low profile tires.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts