Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few pics. I had to get a few driving pictures in there. I took my sister for a spin! My baby arrived last week but she's due in September. Then I'll be a dad and an uncle :jester:

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
the car looks great!

Congrats! to a proud owner and soon, a proud parent as well :thumbs:

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
WOW -- did we do right in ordering YELLOW!!
That is one, HOT M-effer!!:cheers: :cool:

BTW you are the spitting image of my wife's cousin's husband! Like twins!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Contrats!! Glad to see yours finally came in. Looks great in Yellow!

·
Registered
76 Posts
Congrats....looks Great......:d

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was afraid of yellow... It was a decision I made at the last minute and I am LOVING it. With the shape of this car, it looks like one of those exotic vipers or European race cars... My other choice was Silver Graphite and that looks awesome also.

I just took it for the first drive at night with the top down. WOW!

There are so many lights on the front of this car that it looks indimidating coming down the road.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Sigh, I cannot wait to drive around town with the top down. I must say I didn't think I would like the yellow, but it looks right on the Sky. Other cars painted yellow look like...well..bananas...:cheers:

·
Registered
540 Posts
that yellow is HOT :D I see why they make you pay more for it now. Sharp ride mister :thumbs:

·
Premium Member
802 Posts
WOW That yellor looks great with the crome wheels. :cool: Just what I'm ordering. Please post more pics I'm trying to find the right shot of a yellow sky with no people in the frame to use for my wallpaper. Thanks

·
Registered
18,476 Posts
i am glad both of u got the chrome wheels...much better than the painted...painted wheels only look good with silver pearl...they match...my opinion of course..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts