4,876 Posts
It's the subject that makes the quality of the photogragh:D

Great car!:thumbs: :cheers:

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
richmcc said:
Great looking car! How do you like the Automatic?
Well I don't drive manuals, but I LOVE the auto. You just step on it and GOOOOOO....

I also love the sound of the exhaust and performance intake. The car is quiet if you are an "easy" driver, but press on the gas a bit more and vroom VROOM.....

·
Registered
1,219 Posts
Beautiful!

:D

·
Registered
94 Posts
Very nice. I think I like that combo. :D

P.S. I are a graduite of Greer High Skool. :lol:

·
Registered
50 Posts
Thats MY ride.!!!!!:thumbs: :willy: Mine was built last night. Three weeks to get. I hope sooner but...
Love the pics. First one that I have seen with my combo. Thank you very much I hope to share my pics soon..

·
Registered
540 Posts
sunscrn said:
Thats MY ride.!!!!!:thumbs: :willy: Mine was built last night. Three weeks to get. I hope sooner but...
Love the pics. First one that I have seen with my combo. Thank you very much I hope to share my pics soon..
that is my car also :D Do we have good taste or what! thanks for the pics :thumbs: and Congratulations - sweet ride.

·
Registered
198 Posts
How exciting! She is beautiful! I should be back down in Sptbg around the 24th. Hope to see you around town! Enjoy!

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
For a crappy low resolution camera, that is a pretty highly fine looking automobile! I like the tan and black seats with the blue. Very classy.

·
Registered
945 Posts
you need to detail the tires too man.....Maguier's purple high gloss

·
Registered
102 Posts
Congratz!! Good luck with it and love the CAI!

·
Registered
178 Posts
congrats!!!!!!!!!

it is a beautiful car!!!! i am really getting excited now.......mine is in the process of being built.........3400 ..........it is so long of a wait, but not for you......you have yours......congrats again.....enjoy the ride

1 - 20 of 24 Posts