Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are a few quick pictures after we brought her home for the first time last night.

I hope these picutres turn out okay. This is the first time I've attached photos.

Stacib - here's some pics for your Mom -- hope she enjoys

I've got a few more I'll send along if this works.

Carol
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
76 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW ONE..... LOOKS REAL NICE....:cheers: :cheers:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
8,861 Posts
CONGRATULATIONS ON THE DELIVERY....... ENJOY....SkyBaby-07
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
225 Posts
looks awesome, makes me feel good about my graphite choice. are those the polished or chrome rims?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
102 Posts
Congratz!! Best wishes to the Sky owner!!!:cheers: :thumbs:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
358 Posts
MattBrenner03 said:
looks awesome, makes me feel good about my graphite choice. are those the polished or chrome rims?

Awesome Congrats!! Can't wait to get my Silver Graphite!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Matt -- they are polished wheels. I ordered the chrome, but when this car became available with the polished ones, I thought does it really matter that much? I guess you know the answer to that one!!:D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,011 Posts
Warning

cvee said:
Here's the happy couple!!!!!!
Just a reminder that those of us (I speak from experience) that are folliclely challenged should always wear a hat when driving with the top down.:lol: :lol: So get a hat and :driving:
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
1,570 Posts
Awesome!! Good color choice!!! :cheers:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,421 Posts
About the hat thing...

GaryH said:
Just a reminder that those of us (I speak from experience) that are folliclely challenged should always wear a hat when driving with the top down.:lol: :lol: So get a hat and :driving:
My hubby has tried wearing a ballcap while driving our Sky, but it simply refuses to stay on his head (no, he's not folliclely challenged). He wears it as snugly as he comfortably can, but it still wants to launch off his head. Is there some trick to making a hat stay put in a convertible?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
432 Posts
nscrbug said:
My hubby has tried wearing a ballcap while driving our Sky, but it simply refuses to stay on his head (no, he's not folliclely challenged). He wears it as snugly as he comfortably can, but it still wants to launch off his head. Is there some trick to making a hat stay put in a convertible?
Chin straps, but they don't make you look very cool. :D
 

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
Joined
·
3,491 Posts
nscrbug said:
My hubby has tried wearing a ballcap while driving our Sky, but it simply refuses to stay on his head (no, he's not folliclely challenged). He wears it as snugly as he comfortably can, but it still wants to launch off his head. Is there some trick to making a hat stay put in a convertible?
Yeah. KappaSphere Windscreen. Makes a TON of difference. Never drive mine top-down without it.

http://www.kappasphere.com/handler.cfm?cat_id=20103&cat_id=20422&prod_id=2180&function=product
 

·
Moderator Emeritus
Joined
·
2,238 Posts
I had to check your plate to see what state you were from. Seems George has soom pull with Saturn and is sending lots of cars to Texas. :willy:

Congrats on your new Sky.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
155 Posts
Congrats!

cvee said:
Stacib - here's some pics for your Mom -- hope she enjoys
Carol
The car is stunning! Thanks for the shoutout to my Mom. I showed the pics to her today. All of a sudden my order for a black automatic has turned into her wanting to order a graphite one as well!

Enjoy your new baby and safe driving!

P.S. I don't suppose it has a seat height adjuster does it?:rolleyes:
-Staci
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,086 Posts
Great pictures, beautiful car! Congrats, and welcome to the growing family of SKY owners!
 
1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Top