Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok here are some pictures of my new car.

Attachments

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And More

And a few more, I will get my son to take a picture of the puck I used to jack the car up with when I see him next.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
Wow, beautiful car, congrats!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Sweet...........:cheers: :thumbs: :cheers:

·
Registered
411 Posts
is the short kool antenna an accessory Saturn now offers?? or what?? looks like it replaces the long tall radio antenna that used to be there..

·
Registered
243 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!! :thumbs: And in my colors -- great taste you have!! :)
Please keep all of us that are still waiting in mind as you enjoy your ride...

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Slade said:
is the short kool antenna an accessory Saturn now offers?? or what?? looks like it replaces the long tall radio antenna that used to be there..
That's the model B stubby from www.carccessory.com its cost $8.99 plus shipping. The reception is good and the look is great I think.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Blue Sky said:
ShowMeSky - Where did you get the IPOD holder?

Blue:cool:
Sorry, I took so long to respond, I'm in St. Louis and wednesday we had very bad storm and have been witout power for 4 days :mad: I bought the holder from www.dlo.com its called the TransPod Direct it cost $50.00 and works very very well in the sky:cool:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ernest said:
Beautiful car, congratulatons. I like your choices, ain't the red Leather interior a sight to behold?
I agree the red leather gets :thumbs: all the time, I glad I made that choice, I wasn't able to see red except in pictures my car was the 1st red leather I saw first hand, and the coolest part was it was on my car:cheers:

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Congrats! Great pictures. Welcome to the family, hope you can drive up for the cruise in Bloomington on 8/12!

·
Registered
322 Posts
Sweeeeeettttt. My colors exactly. W O W ! ! ! !:cool: :cool: Enjoy the ride.....you have a beautiful car and awesome taste to boot!!!:D

·
Registered
255 Posts
ShowMeSky said:
Ok here are some pictures of my new car.
John.... Congrats on your beautiful Sky. I love the two tone interion, I ordered it but never got it due to constraints. Enjoy the rest of the summer with the top down.

Larry

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is the red interior available with some other color than Black?

On my monitor your other color looks like Champaygne [sp].

tino

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Very nice..... CONGRATULATIONS.. and have a blast driving....SkyBaby-07

1 - 18 of 18 Posts