Saturn Sky Forum banner

Pictures of ShowMeSky's Ride

2K views 17 replies 14 participants last post by  SkyBaby 
#1 ·
Ok here are some pictures of my new car.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
And More

And a few more, I will get my son to take a picture of the puck I used to jack the car up with when I see him next.

Attachments

#6 ·
BEAUTIFUL!! :thumbs: And in my colors -- great taste you have!! :)
Please keep all of us that are still waiting in mind as you enjoy your ride...

#7 ·
Slade said:
is the short kool antenna an accessory Saturn now offers?? or what?? looks like it replaces the long tall radio antenna that used to be there..
That's the model B stubby from www.carccessory.com its cost $8.99 plus shipping. The reception is good and the look is great I think.

#11 ·
Blue Sky said:
ShowMeSky - Where did you get the IPOD holder?

Blue:cool:
Sorry, I took so long to respond, I'm in St. Louis and wednesday we had very bad storm and have been witout power for 4 days :mad: I bought the holder from www.dlo.com its called the TransPod Direct it cost $50.00 and works very very well in the sky:cool:

#12 ·
Ernest said:
Beautiful car, congratulatons. I like your choices, ain't the red Leather interior a sight to behold?
I agree the red leather gets :thumbs: all the time, I glad I made that choice, I wasn't able to see red except in pictures my car was the 1st red leather I saw first hand, and the coolest part was it was on my car:cheers:

#15 ·
ShowMeSky said:
Ok here are some pictures of my new car.
John.... Congrats on your beautiful Sky. I love the two tone interion, I ordered it but never got it due to constraints. Enjoy the rest of the summer with the top down.

Larry

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.