Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I don't know if these pictures have been posted before so here they are.

You can see the oil filter cover next to the yellow dipstick.
Both sets of fake vent inserts look as if they can be removed. The ones on the hood are obvious. The plastic side panels that have the fake vents are also covered with blanks. They also appear to be removable (pic#3 the gray plastic part next to the battery).
I read an article in Motor Trend that the brake-cooling duct on the Red Line would be operational.
Also is a picture of the stock air intake.

I have more pictures if you want them.

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice car! As you can see from my sig. we have similar tastes.

·
Registered
354 Posts
yellow sky, first posting, hope it works

this is my first try at posting.

Attachments

·
Moderator Emeritus
2,238 Posts
Nice post!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
More Pictures

Some more pictures from the engine compartment.
That funny looking thing in the first picture is the head light adjustment funnel.
The battery will be a job to replace...may have to remove the plastic side panel, the one with the fake vent. I hope I can get a maintenance manual soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
southphillylakes said:
this is my first try at posting.
Great pictures!!!
IMO Red and Yellow are the best colors for the sky.

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
Pitcom said:
I totally agree. Altho i think the blue looks pretty darn good too.
:lol: Quick -- Someone name an UGLY Sky color????:lol:

Yeah can't do it can ya??:D

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Rick Tinley Park said:
:lol: Quick -- Someone name an UGLY Sky color????:lol:

Yeah can't do it can ya??:D

You know what, :lol: I can't. Honestly i like black cars but I will never buy one again. I used to spend my sundays washing and waxing my trans am, only to wake up on Monday to find a gazillion dew spots or a fine coating of yellow pollen. I am kind of curious of how red handles dirt as i've never had a red car before. I imagine yellow isn't so bad. You'll have to let us know how well it hides any pollen or dirt.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Pitcom said:
You know what, :lol: I can't. Honestly i like black cars but I will never buy one again. I used to spend my sundays washing and waxing my trans am, only to wake up on Monday to find a gazillion dew spots or a fine coating of yellow pollen. I am kind of curious of how red handles dirt as i've never had a red car before. I imagine yellow isn't so bad. You'll have to let us know how well it hides any pollen or dirt.

I've had both - I found that the red showed the pollen and any real dirt almost as much as black. The big difference for me was that black also very much showed just plain dust. Take if for a nice drive, bring her home and dust her down.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Beauty!!!
My wife and I are moving to Drexel Hill. Pilgrim Lane. We hope to have our Sky RL by early October.

I'm over on Kenwood, about 100 yards from the DH Middle and Hillcrest schools

I have other pic, but can't seem to post them, message " loading".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts