Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I “stumbled” upon the sky and don’t even remember how… Anyway, I love the look of this car. I do have a question though. Has anyone seen a picture with the top up?

I like the looks of the new Z350 as well but, don’t like the lines of the drop top with the top up. I’m really just holding my breath and hoping that the Sky looks just as good with the top up as it does with the top down.

Can anyone point me to a link that has pictures of the Sky with the top up.

·
Registered
138 Posts
No pics of the Sky top have been shown yet. Will most likely be same/similar to Solstice (which also has not been seen with production top yet either but does have a few spy pics).

Welcome.

·
Registered
432 Posts
ive seen some pictures of the solstice with the top up, unfortunately i dont have those. :( but, the spy photo that you guys are referencing shows the top being very similar to what i saw for the solstice.

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
swatthefly said:
ive seen some pictures of the solstice with the top up, unfortunately i dont have those. :( but, the spy photo that you guys are referencing shows the top being very similar to what i saw for the solstice.
Where did you see these images?

·
Registered
432 Posts
brentil said:
Where did you see these images?
ive got a friend who works in a pontiac dealership, and he is one of the few who actually goes for the advanced information and rumers and such, and he somehow got a couple small pics of the solstice with the top up. he wouldnt let me have them though. *sigh*

1 - 5 of 5 Posts