Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
With permission and authority...I am pleased to announce another NON MASSC event...and since new members do not know this ACRONYM or probably the meaning of ACRONYM...begin your due diligence. In the meantime, the oldies will be drawn to this event from the Mid-Atlantic States...perhaps. It will be held in Mexico...Time to meet in the parking lot is 2ish. It is none of your business who the committee is. Just know that it will be held Sunday April 21. Dining will take place at:

TAQUERIA MOROLEON MEXICAN RESTAURANT
9173 GAP NEWPORT PIKE
AVONDALE, PA.
tel#610-268-3066

This eventually will be cross referenced on the Solstice Forum and Facebook.

Please indicate if u have interest...Ahnuld, please do not show interest. Your reputation has preceded you...:lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
527 Posts
With permission and authority...I am pleased to announce another NON MASSC event...and since new members do not know this ACRONYM or probably the meaning of ACRONYM...begin your due diligence. In the meantime, the oldies will be drawn to this event from the Mid-Atlantic States...perhaps. It will be held in Mexico...the date and time to be announced via the committee. It is none of your business who the committee is. Just know that it will be held during the weekend of April 20-21. Dining will take place at:

TAQUERIA MOROLEON MEXICAN RESTAURANT
9173 GAP NEWPORT PIKE
AVONDALE, PA.

This eventually will be cross referenced on the Solstice Forum and Facebook.

I will be away for awhile but will monitor this thread...please indicate if u have interest...Matt...please do no show interest. Your reputation has preceded you...:lol:
And who gave you the "permission and authority"? :confused:
Oh...I forgot.....you're one of the "oldies". :lol: Also, I wouldn't DARE ask you what MASSC is.
A question.......what state in Mexico is PA? I need to start making my travel plans if I'm going to attend. Oh wait....I'm not in the Mid-Atlantic States. Another thing, I'll probably still be in Florida on those dates. Going to take the Sky for a drive down the Florida east coast to Key West and then come back up the west coast before heading back to Arkansas.
Hope y'all have a great time at the restaurant in Mexico! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
1,637 Posts
With permission and authority...I am pleased to announce another NON MASSC event...and since new members do not know this ACRONYM or probably the meaning of ACRONYM...
As ACRONYM is in all capital letters I suppose it is actually an acronym itself. :confused:

A
Cryptic
Reference
Of
No
Yammering
Meaning

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
I will be there,
Is there a menu? lol
I will not take it.
I will bring Blimp flight,Mod5, & 2009+ pics.
LLLFLY

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
And who gave you the "permission and authority"? :confused:
Oh...I forgot.....you're one of the "oldies". :lol: Also, I wouldn't DARE ask you what MASSC is.
A question.......what state in Mexico is PA? I need to start making my travel plans if I'm going to attend. Oh wait....I'm not in the Mid-Atlantic States. Another thing, I'll probably still be in Florida on those dates. Going to take the Sky for a drive down the Florida east coast to Key West and then come back up the west coast before heading back to Arkansas.
Hope y'all have a great time at the restaurant in Mexico! :cheers:
if you are interested in a break when you are heading home on the west coast let me know. I'm in Bradenton about 50 miles south of Tampa.

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
With Advice & Consent...IN ATTENDENCE, in alphabetical order...

AARON19953 & SPOUSE
AHNULD Perhaps?
BOB
DENGEL
DRGOLF & KATRINA (Solstice forum)
Jorge + 1
JustMike & MICKEY
LLLFLY
MARLBOROMIKE
MORFIOUS
SLICER?
SOWORTHIT
SPAG
TARANTULA SKY
THEFRED

It will be great to see all the MASSC members once more...it has been too long.

·
Registered
527 Posts
What kind of order is "alphabeltical"???? Does it have anything to do with a belt?
Signed - Spelling Police.

With Advice & Consent...IN ATTENDENCE, in alphabeltical order...

BOB
DRGOLF & KATRINA
ELFF & MONICA
JohnRR & Rosie
LLLFLY
MARLBOROMIKE
SOWORTHIT
SPAG
TREEMAN (solstice forum)

It will be great to see all the MASSC members once more...it has been too long.

·
Registered
527 Posts
you wouldn't have happened to be near bushnell, Fl today, I saw a bluestone redline, doubt it was you....
No - I'm still in Arkansas. We'll be leaving for Florida the second week of April.
I've only seen one other bluestone and it's about 2 miles from where I live.

·
Registered
209 Posts
I will be there,
Is there a menu? lol
I will not take it.
I will bring Blimp flight,Mod5, & 2009+ pics.
LLLFLY
Yes Larry does steal menus. I was there.
Mike count me in can't wait to drive my SKY.:cool:

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GEESH! I spoke with Steve and Jeremy...they gave the go ahead...similiar brains think alike...perhaps. WTF!

·
Registered
17,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Can you make the Piggy Bowl on Sunday? Not sure how many people will choose to do both, but at least we won't be in direct competition. :willy:
So let it be written..so let it be done...April 21 for Piggy Bowl. Great to see you visit the forum...I was going to PM you. Going away this week and will not be back until April 1st.

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
GEESH! I spoke with Steve and Jeremy...they gave the go ahead...similiar brains think alike...perhaps. WTF!
Well, not sure what to do at this point. :(

I guess if you decide to do Piggy Bowl on Sunday I will there.

Oops, cross-posting! Boy, my computer is slow today. Sunday it is! :D

1 - 20 of 161 Posts