Saturn Sky Forum banner

21 - 40 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
17,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
With Advice & Consent...IN ATTENDENCE, in alphabetical order...

BOB
DENGEL
DRGOLF & KATRINA (Solstice forum)
ELFF & MONICA
JohnRR & Rosie
LLLFLY
MARLBOROMIKE
SOWORTHIT
SPAG
THEFRED

It will be great to see all the MASSC members once more...it has been too long.
Attendence list forwarded

·
Registered
17,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Well, not sure what to do at this point. :(

I guess if you decide to do Piggy Bowl on Sunday I will there.

Oops, cross-posting! Boy, my computer is slow today. Sunday it is! :D
That's a lot of driving Diane...I know I cannot do B&B...I still have issues if u know what I mean...

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
That's a lot of driving Diane...I know I cannot do B&B...I still have issues if u know what I mean...
You know I don't mind the driving - I love to drive my car! :lol:

The finances are what I have to worry about. If the politicians don't come to some sort of an agreement on our federal budget soon it looks like that week in April might be my last week with a full paycheck for a number of months (furlough), so I figure I have to plan to enjoy events while I can afford them.

If I end up being on partial furlough for an extended period of time, I'll be sticking close to home for much of the spring and summer.

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Fred I still have bad dreams about that day.
and you in shorts.
lol
Do I need to color my hair?
LLLFLY

·
Registered
17,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
There are 2 events being held over this weekend...Buds and Blossoms and Piggy Bowl...both are just one month away. BRING MONEY!

·
Registered
290 Posts
Sorry, won't be there. Leaving early next morning for BVI and 2 weeks of sailing. Taking daughter and son-in-law for 5 days also.
See you all later.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
1,875 Posts
Well.... its in my calendar. :)

Quit the band last year, so maybe.

·
Registered
17,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
With Advice & Consent...IN ATTENDENCE, in alphabetical order...

AHNULD Perhaps?
BOB
DENGEL
DRGOLF & KATRINA (Solstice forum)
ELFF & MONICA
JohnRR & Rosie
LLLFLY
MARLBOROMIKE
SOWORTHIT
SPAG
THEFRED

I have decided arbitrarily to have it begin at 2ish...so we can meet in their parking lot and smooze.

·
Registered
17,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #39
That food looks fantastic! It's on the calendar...I wonder if the wifw will notice...
You will be put on the attendence list...are u coming with another person? Get ready to meet the original SKY members of this forum and truly learn what this car is about...technically speaking

·
Registered
421 Posts
You will be put on the attendence list...are u coming with another person? Get ready to meet the original SKY members of this forum and truly learn what this car is about...technically speaking
I'll probably be coming alone, much to the dismay of my 10 year old son. As it is, there are logistics to be worked out & points I'll need to spend to convince my handler to release me for the day.:willy:

21 - 40 of 161 Posts