Saturn Sky Forum banner

41 - 60 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
4,377 Posts
What time are we looking at meeting there?
The reason I ask is there is a gigantic car gathering that is also a fund raiser on the same day. I'd like to split my time, but if that's not possible, then I would like to send a donation to the fund raiser as Im going to get PIG

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
What time are we looking at meeting there?
The reason I ask is there is a gigantic car gathering that is also a fund raiser on the same day. I'd like to split my time, but if that's not possible, then I would like to send a donation to the fund raiser as Im going to get PIG
Is this fund raiser for illiteracy or CRS (Can't Rember $h_t)...did u ever think of reading post #1? :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
4/21/13
2pm
LLLFLY

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Don't look at me I didn't do it.
LLLFLY

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Wonder what its going to do to the stomach internals. :D
There is no stomach left after eating that Green Pepper...Just to inform those who cannot understand the Pig...all the Good Stuff is served in a rawed iron Piggy shaped bowl...hence, Piggy Bowl

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #53 (Edited)
With Advice & Consent...IN ATTENDENCE, in alphabetical order...

AHNULD Perhaps?
BOB
DENGEL
DRGOLF & KATRINA (Solstice forum)
ELFF & MONICA
JohnRR & Rosie
LLLFLY
MARLBOROMIKE
SOWORTHIT
SPAG
SKYJACK & PAULINE ?
THE CARRIER
THEFRED

It will be great to see all the MASSC members once more...it has been too long.
Come and feel the love...just a month away.

·
7,014 Posts
There is no stomach left after eating that Green Pepper...Just to inform those who cannot understand the Pig...all the Good Stuff is served in a rawed iron Piggy shaped bowl...hence, Piggy Bowl
Mike, Is this place you guys are meeting is it a Chinese Restaurant :confused:

·
Premium Member
2,206 Posts
Lmao,
lllfly

·
Registered
323 Posts
Pauline and I are talking about driving up to spend the day with you all. I hope I can get that monday off so we can stay up there and visit into the evening. We'll keep you posted.

Hope to see you all soon.:cheers:

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

·
Registered
17,336 Posts
Discussion Starter #58 (Edited)
Pauline and I are talking about driving up to spend the day with you all. I hope I can get that monday off so we can stay up there and visit into the evening. We'll keep you posted.

Hope to see you all soon.:cheers:

SKYJACK ( JACK AND PAULINE )

It would be great to see both of you again...and so much fun to show off the best dressed SKY...the food is truly authentic Mexican.

41 - 60 of 161 Posts