Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, since there is so much talk on here recently about color, I am gonna throw a curve ball. I would like your opinions on the color pink on a Saturn Sky. I think it is the Barbie thing again, but I have always wanted a pink convertible. My Sky is chili pepper red and is very pretty, but I would love to girly it up. My husband says he will disown me and the car if I paint it pink. What do you all think?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Well for a purely female car I say go for it. For me it would lose some of the refined feel but it would certainly be unique. As long as your husband isn't going to be driving it I say why not :thumbs:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok, since there is so much talk on here recently about color, I am gonna throw a curve ball. I would like your opinions on the color pink on a Saturn Sky. I think it is the Barbie thing again, but I have always wanted a pink convertible. My Sky is chili pepper red and is very pretty, but I would love to girly it up. My husband says he will disown me and the car if I paint it pink. What do you all think?
Uhh....
How much do you like your husband? :lol:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Just don't get the "Mary Kay" pink :lol:

It's your car - go for it!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
And SkyBaby makes her fabulous return....

... this would be perfect timing SkyBaby.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Ok.... but, please do it a different color than mine... LOLOL... PINK IS AWESOME..... HECK YA..... SkyBaby

Attachments

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Slade, i heard your call... HERE I AM........ LUV YA....SkyBaby

·
Registered
411 Posts
Just do the CALIPERS LIKE I DID....SkyBaby

Yowsah!!! Nice Calipers S-Baby
What's the latest?? Feelin OK?
Also,.. I missed about 1500 of your post's, so Are you planning on getting another SKY? caws I believe you sold yours..:nono:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
SLADE

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Yowsah!!! Nice Calipers S-Baby
What's the latest?? Feelin OK?
Also,.. I missed about 1500 of your post's, so Are you planning on getting another SKY? caws I believe you sold yours..:nono:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
SLADE

UHOH.. YOU MISSED MY POSTS? ugh.. .well, i will have to come to orlando and just show ya...... got a redline on order, not sure.... maybe get a WHITE HUMMER...... H1.. sounds fun also.... got one like Eye On Skys pre-ordered... we shall see... i will stay here though.. MISS YOU ALL..i get tired extremely easy, but feeling ok, it will take me a week or so to recover from saturday.. but i did have a BLAST on the Wisconsin Dells run.... .SkyBaby

·
Registered
225 Posts
I personally think it's a bit silly and child-ish...something that would appeal to girls under 10, just my opinion. If you like pink and want it that bad go for it, i think it would turn the sky into a big eye sore though.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
5,953 Posts
Ok to keep the hubby happy just do the calipers in pink and then some pink pinstripes and of course you will need something pink on the inside of the car too...Skip...:) :) :)

·
Registered
131 Posts
How about deep Pink Pearl? I'm not a huge pink fan but I have seen some Pink at car shows that I think I could live with. It would certainly give new meaning to the one my Mom used to asked me; "So if someone tells you the Sky is pink are you gonna belive it?" It's you car, do what you wanna do!:thumbs:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Yes I agree, stay away from the Mary Kay pink.....I think a pink convertible would look hot on a girl. But yeah it would suck for your hubby since he wouldn't want to drive it anymore.

:cheers:
Marco

Just don't get the "Mary Kay" pink :lol:

It's your car - go for it!

·
Premium Member
850 Posts
The only problem is, the only top that looks good on a pink convertible is white.:D So you will at least have to wait until the aftermarket folks start making the top in white, which will make your husband happy.:lol:

·
Registered
411 Posts
I personally think it's a bit silly and child-ish...something that would appeal to girls under 10, just my opinion. If you like pink and want it that bad go for it, i think it would turn the sky into a big eye sore though.
SkyBABY Cover your ears!!!! He didn't mean to Taint your Pink Sky Redline Dreams (which will just look like a pink streak when passing)

Say your sorry Matthew Brenner III!! SAY IT!!:mad:

hehe,... jk Brenner
It's just always been her fav color in da hol wyde wowwrld:jester:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts