Saturn Sky Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, a little retro here, anybody thought about pin striping on their new Sky? If so, on what part of the car? :confused:

·
Registered
139 Posts
Its a thought, but not gonna do it.

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
Yep..... if i can find the old thread..... we got some AWESOME pics photoshopped on our Babies..... IF ANYONE REMEMBERS WHERE IT IS... PLEASE HELP ME...ty...SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
At first I thought about it. The MORE I thought about it the less I liked it. With Yellow -- you are pretty much stuck with black, unless you want to introduce another color (right now yellow/black/chrome and silver) it can get kind of bumblebee looking...:nono:
Now; a few blackout panels on the front hood (????) Hmmmmm:rolleyes:

·
Registered
26 Posts
Once I get mine.... (September .... sigh) I have been wondering what she might look like with a nice flame job. Nothing too bright, the idea came from seeing a dark blue vette with darkish blue, deep red and darker yellow flames. You could tell the flames were there but they complemented the color rather than taking over... Would be nice to see in photoshop.. I looked but did not see anything in the forum..

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
SkyBaby said:
Thank you MAVERICK........ i appreciate it..... now that my calipers are PINK... i think i need the flames on my baby.......... SkyBaby-07
hmm those look familiar :lol: :lol:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
SkyMan 07 said:
hmm those look familiar :lol: :lol:
And.... A BIGGER THANK YOU TO SKYMAN... for doing the pics for me...... i am working on an artist to do the work...... SkyBaby-07

·
Registered
71 Posts
I was thinking of Cobra stripes but thought better of it later.
Lisa

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
theirishgonzo said:
any one saw the american hot rod show with the mustang that was yellow and had a silver stripe. i am thinking of that color and maybe some flames too
Oh thanks -- now you got me thinking again!!:lol:

·
Registered
57 Posts
JCM said:
Ok, a little retro here, anybody thought about pin striping on their new Sky? If so, on what part of the car? :confused:
I saw a midnight blue with tan top Saturday that had a pair of very fine (small) and simple pinstripes on each side to match the color of the top. It looked very good. I may get the same thing on my green/tan when it comes in.

·
Registered
804 Posts
JCM said:
I would suggest only putting the pin striping on the outside where you can see it.:D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.