1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
1st Known SKY RedLine Owner!
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
richmcc said:
Not a BlueStone in the Bunch! :banghead: :banghead:

Great Pics though.
Yeah, only one is still the display one, I'll throw it in.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
WOW!!!!!! Look, a whole nest of SKY's. Hey Spaq, wear a hat, cuts down on the glare!!:lol: :lol: A little speed secret for ya, I have my wife apply several coats of good auto wax to my bald head before we go cruisin, adds 5 miles per hour more on top end. But it sure blinds the hell out the oncoming traffic!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :jester:

Just kidding, great pictures, keep up the good work!!!:thumbs:

On a sadder note those GXP/RL's are test vehicles:banghead:

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ernest said:
WOW!!!!!! Look, a whole nest of SKY's. Hey Spaq, wear a hat, cuts down on the glare!!:lol: :lol: A little speed secret for ya, I have my wife apply several coats of good auto wax to my bald head before we go cruisin, adds 5 miles per hour more on top end. But it sure blinds the hell out the oncoming traffic!!!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :jester:

Just kidding, great pictures, keep up the good work!!!:thumbs:

On a sadder note those GXP/RL's are test vehicles:banghead:
I just cut my hair yesterday, look, i had to stand by the shade for spag to get a non glare shot. :lol: :lol: That's the most red lines if seen there at 1 time, so we know we're getting close Ernest!

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Ernest said:
Hey Spaq, wear a hat, cuts down on the glare!!:lol: :lol:
Pitcom and I were cracking up about how many of us SKY fiends kinda look alike...
RIGHT TYLER07? (people at work say that we look like brothers..)

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Spag said:
Pitcom and I were cracking up about how many of us SKY fiends kinda look alike...
RIGHT TYLER07? (people at work say that we look like brothers..)
:lol: The first thing i said to Spag when he pulled up was, man people are gonna think we're cousins or sumtin. Great meeting ya bud. Glad i didn't have to look like a tourist by myself.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks guys!!! Really enjoy seeing the pics. We appreciate your efforts. Keep 'em coming.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
Spag said:
Two more!

I want my car!!

(Ernest - ya notice that the RL's all have stickers on them???)
Your right the R/L's do have them. Very interesting, if they were test cars, why would they have price stickers on them? They must be going somewhere, however mine wouldn't be there as it isn't schedules for build till the 28th.:willy: :D

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ernest said:
Your right the R/L's do have them. Very interesting, if they were test cars, why would they have price stickers on them? They must be going somewhere, however mine wouldn't be there as it isn't schedules for build till the 28th.:willy: :D
They had a red one there! I'm staying positive, I cleaned out my car port and scrubbed the siding of the house, making a nice area for it. Some of the red lines had little flags on the antenna's and two didnt have a sticker or the shipping material. But the rest did!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I look at the headlights and none are smoky looking to me.

Explain which picture you see RL's :willy:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
GetAboutRL said:

I don't see any Red Lines either ?:) They all that I can tell have a single exhaust.

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
GetAboutRL said:

Read my first post! The 4th picture is the red lines. Maybe this will help tho.

Attachments

·
1,012 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
deluke said:
I don't see any Red Lines either ?:) They all that I can tell have a single exhaust.
We saw a GXP too deluke! Not too much longer for ya i hope :thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Pitcom said:
We saw a GXP too deluke! Not too much longer for ya i hope :thumbs:
I'll probably get mine smack in the middle of winter and it goes right in the garage untill April. But thanks for the good wishes I'll cross my fingers.

Pitcom we'll find out Wednesday if the 8/7 date is correct with your build. Good luck !

:thumbs:

·
Registered
2,381 Posts
Spag said:
Look at the second pic in post #4. The darkened headlights are there, they are just not as noticable without a base SKY next to them. The fog light area really gives them away (no chrome bar in the middle).
I see it now with the enlarged picture. But once again most likely preproduction. But I don't want to rain on someone parade. Hopefully I'll find out this week what the story is with production GXP'S and Red Lines. As of Wednesday there was no official start announced yet.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
deluke said:
I'll probably get mine smack in the middle of winter and it goes right in the garage untill April. But thanks for the good wishes I'll cross my fingers.

Don't feel like the lonesome stranger - I'm figureing the same thing
Ken:brentil:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
kwayne said:
deluke said:
Don't feel like the lonesome stranger - I'm figureing the same thing
Ken:brentil:
LOL... I put my deposit down in the winter and really hope I get my car before the following winter... but it's looking like that might happen.

Better late than never!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts