Saturn Sky Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went for a ride with Pitcom in his new RL - and brought my camera! Beautiful day so the shots came out well!

One thing that I didn't know before - the plastic that holds the headlights is black - that is where the darkening comes from. I thought that the clear plastic was tinted...

Looks AWESOME!

ENJOY! :thumbs:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Part 2:

Attachments

·
Registered
47 Posts
BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks for posting the pics...:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Part 3

Part 3

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Part 4

Part 4

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
And Last but not Least!

Part 5

Attachments

·
Registered
188 Posts
Thanks!!!

GREAT PICS!!! :drool:

THANKS!!!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Really enjoying all the pics of the new Redlines. Thanks all. It sure makes the wait a little more bearable.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thanks and Congrats!

Thanks for the pics, Spag and congrats on the RedLine, Pitcom!!

The pictures are fantastic. Great shots. That is one mean looking machine! Best part is that I know even the best pictures just don't do the car justice. WOW!

Many happy miles!
:cheers:

·
Registered
69 Posts
That took my breath away. In your honor, I am having a bloody mary. A toast to you and all that make this site worth the wait. Congrats:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

·
Registered
444 Posts
AWESOME!!!:thumbs:

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thank You !

Great PIC"S !

·
First Picture of Production Red Line
164 Posts
:D Great Pics!! The car looks Awesome!!...Red is such a Hot color!!!...A Great Ride!!! CONGRATS!!:cheers:

·
Registered
337 Posts
Redsky Test Drives A Black/red Leather Redline

THOSE ARE AWSOME PICS SPIDERMAN!!!!

Wish I had brought my Digital with me when I went to take a SPIN in my dealerships first Redline!!!!

It was Loaded Black with Black/Red leather....

WOW...just....WOW....this is an AWSOME CAR in every way!

Took a test drive and let me tell yeah...this is a 13 sec car and I noticed NO TURBO LAG...NONE....But to let everyone know up front...it sounds like a stock SKY until you step on it....I would Put the MAGNAFLOW EXHUAST on it that I have for me SKY in a SEC...Also when you guys start getting your REDLINES....GET THE CAI SYSTEM that I am sure will be coming out for it...IT JUST HAS THE SAME FRONT AIR BOX AS THE STOCK SKY has up front....Putting a MOD CAI on this car will even make it sound sweeter and perform better....it will be shorter then the CAIs on the Regular Sky so it will most likely be cheaper...fingers crossed!

So I droped it back off and hit the bathroom to clean my pants after I craped in them then when I came out to look the car over again this HOT CHICK was looking at it and BOUGHT it right in front of me....DAM!

SHE WAS SMOKING....WE talked and talked....she didn't even take it for a drive...she just bought it right there!

Anyway....I am really thinking of trading mine in....the GM said he will give me a really sweet price for it since the MODS have been done...the car has already been in the DEALERSHIP FLYERS and NEWS LETTERS....think I may just be trading for a REDLINE!

HELL YEAH! :willy:

·
First 2000 Sr. Member
8,861 Posts
:drool: Pitcom,... i am so very sorry about the DROOL... i got on that HOTTT car.... i would be MORE THAN HAPPY TO COME THERE.. AND GIVE HER A GOOD WIPE DOWN..... wow... SHE IS GORGEOUS.... enjoy.....SkyBaby

·
Registered
877 Posts
Wow that car is looks great.........

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
To Say It Is Gorgous Is A Understatement

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts